cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback removal requested under Revised Feedback Protection Policy dated 24.7.2013

This is regarding the negative feedback received in our eBay "tccindia" from a buyer *** i.e.

The feedback remark is as follows i.e "VGA & Audio cable missing".

We had sent a brand new seal pack iBall product to the buyer with tax paid bill & one year manufacturer national warranty.

Later the buyer raised a claim with eBay about technical problem. When we chatted with buyer via tele-conferencing via eBay claim adjuster then, he agreed that he received seal pack product and when we asked him that how many cables were received by him then he told it to be five nos. The claim adjuster simultaneously looked into our eBay listing and found that we have mentioned the same no of cables in our eBay listing which is also same as per the description on manufacturer website.

The same conversation was also recorded by eBay.

The eBay claim adjuster thereafter rejected the buyer's claim with following remarks i.e. "We have investigated your claim in detail and found that the product you have received is as per the description given by the Seller in the listing as this product".

The buyer thereafter gave us negative feedback for no fault of us and now demanding from us money refund for the same.

When we appealed about it to eBay T&S via tele-calling and requested them to remove the same feedback under revised feedback protection policy dated 24.7.2013 then they told us that they have no idea about new policy although it is clearly seen on below link i.e.

***Announcing multiple changes in Returns, Warranty and eBay Guarantee****

24 July, 2013 | 06:30 PM IST

"

As communicated earlier (see details), the following policies are now effective -       

"

• Negative or neutral feedback left by the buyer, for technical defect in the product which is covered under valid manufacturing warranty/ guaranty and where seller has provided all the relevant documents to the buyer which is required by the buyer to avail such warranty/ guaranty from the manufacturer/supplier as the case may be
  • Unjust feedback left by the buyer when the eBay guarantee* claim has been rejected"

We have already sent an email to T&S in this regard and again request for the needful.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback removal requested under Revised Feedback Protection Policy dated 24.7.2013

This is to update that today after 32 minutes of holding while Mr. Rohit from TNS took the pain in going through our case details and finding out the genuinity of our request, he further removed the same feedback and we thank you for his sincerity shown on the matter.

This thread may now be closed.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply