Feedback Revolution

In INDIA, people are too busy and are not bothered to give positive feedback if they got the right product and with the other end unsatisfied buyer are eager to leave negative feedback. Some of them are misusing (abusing buyers) the system.

I have notice few sellers who maintained their feedback upto 99.9%, I don't know how but definately they have to bagged or waste their money in unethical way because of this feedback system.

MY SUGGESTION: eBay should treat positive trasaction if there is no positive or negative feedback leave by buyers.

SELLERS PLEASE VOTE!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback Revolution

I am with you on this one. I also feel that there should be links for feedback to be send in email to buyers/ seller that can be send as the case be where a single click would take them to the designated area and they can leave their feedback without struggling to find the actual page.

Similarly there should be a link to click and show that the product has been received by the buyer. This way the seller does not waste time or miss his cycle of payment. Same can be replicated on sms/ mobile links.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply