cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake claim from buyer closed in favour of the buyer without listening to u

shrigangacorp
Community Member
i think this should not happen with any seller on ebay but its unfortunate that every seller must have faced this in his selling history on ebay,

we are the authorized HTC,Motorola and Sony cell phones distributor of Haryana and was selling our products on ebay from last 1.5 years under the name of shrisaicorporation (powerseller)with 100% feedback and Shrigangacorporation.

what happened with us is we received an cellphone order price around rs. 9000 from mumbai on ebay and we shipped it as we received the order but suddenly after 20 days we received a mail from ebay that buyer has initiated a case against us for refund and buyer is claiming that he received an empty box of cellphone, we were shocked after hearing this because we have sold hundreds of phones and this never happened, so we were asked to provide the documents like POD and DRS sheets etc for the proof then we presented them all the proofs i.e. POD having buyers signature and weight and DRS sheet by arranging them from DTDC courier which is quite an reputed company but still they did approved the claim in favor of the buyer by saying that the DRS sheet is having only 1 transaction for that area. As per telephonic talk with MR. Jai(claim deptt. executive), he told that DRS copy had single transaction so, its not looks as genuine or valid.As per Mr. Jai,If DRS sheet has more transaction that proves it genuine.While DRS copy provided by DTDC is 100 % genuine and DTDC said. DTDC priority coordinator ready to verify that sheet is genuine but they don't want to hear us.Even i offered you to concall with Cordinator for verification purpose, but they denied to communicate for the same.

when i talked to my account manager he was also shocked that how claim deptt. can do this. he is trying hard for us but ebay also don't listen to their own employes.

i am not able to digest that how ebay can be so irresponsible about their sellers and blindly approves claims in favor of buyer who has transacted on ebay for 1st time just to make fool of seller and ebay this is just disgusting.Now he is having phone and the money both.

My claim no. is 105080 it would be great if some of the ebay executive look after my issue and help me to get the refund for the same otherwise i have only one option left of quitting from ebay and moving to the court.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

parth95
Community Member
Yes , this is very unfortunate and ebay has offered no solution till date. they were to introduce courier delivery themselves and to take buyer sign off to automate mark receipt of item rather than wait for buyer approval on ebay. sadly this is not happening. and sellers are getting conned by these unscrupluous buyers.
You should take the matter to court. And also let us know buyer id , so that we can black list the buyer from buying from us too.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You can not rely on DTDC.

DTDC is not a good courier service. They usually open the packets without any proper permission and authentication.

Avoid using DTDC

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@shrigangacorp... I'm using Speed Post for few years and had no issue with them till date. I suggest you to use Speed Post with AD card in order to use it as POD if needed.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

graphitindia
Community Member
I think eBay must incorporate following 2 rules:-

1) No claim of Damaged & Missing item after receipt of shipment;
2) No claim (other than Damaged & Missing) what so ever, after 7 days of receipt of shipment. Graphit India - A ***** Shop
| We all are Human Beings, we must value and respect everyone |
| Always contact Seller before giving less than 5* Feedback | Better don't buy or ask 10 times instead of bad Comments on pricing (item or shipping) after purchase |
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

rajganeshraj
Community Member
Hello friends,

I am planning start selling in Ebay.. Am new to bussiness.. Kindly provide me ur valuble suggestions and advices so that I can avoid mistakes.. Ill com 2 know wat r d areas I hav 2 focus.. Plzzz help me friends.. Iam little bit scared aftr seeing ur comments..
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

usman.shaikh
Community Member
EBAY SHOULD MAKE RULE FOR BUYERS TO CHECK THE SHIPMENT WHILE RECEIVING... AND DO NOT SIGN WITHOUT CHECKING..
I HAVE ALSO FACED A SAME PROBLEM..

NO CLAIM WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THEY SIGNED AT POD..

EBAY DOESN'T KNOW THAT WITHOUT SELLER THERE WILL NOT NO BUYER
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

tmart
Community Member
sir it bad news but so should contact buyer
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

eBay is highly pro buyer online mall. Very safe and advantageous than buying directly from any shop. One can get the product to their lap and test them for 5days and return the product if they don't like. Refund is given including shipping cost. or reverse pick up is done by eBay itself. So people who cannot afford to possess can have any product for 5 days and enjoy then return to get full money. It is really a heaven. Since buyers cannot be slapped with negative feedback, they can repeat 100 times and enjoy with latest gadgets without any risk. A simple complaint / e guarantee claim will give them full refund..so they can have the gadget for rest of the life free........eBay never does reverse pick up instead grant full refund. The eBay portal will be heavily misused by mischief mongers if they come to know these facts thoroughly. The seller will have to lament on the visual signs of usage in the gadget / product or in the retail pack , make him unable to sell the same again leading to heavy loss. The result will be that the sellers will never again sell costly material through eBay portal

wintrust geetha button.jpeg

Message 9 of 9
latest reply