cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express remittance - has ebay withdrawn yours ???

Hi all,

just now i recd one email from ebay which says

"This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect as you do not meet one or more of the required criteria."

On clicking required criteria - The pages doesnt exist on ebay.

I havent recd any warning or nothing,

why is that ???

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I have talked with some seniors of eBay regarding this and got to know that it's done with everyone because of some technical issue or system upgrades and will be activated again shortly..

mine is also deactivated.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I really hope that its a system error coz my monthly remittance is huge !!!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yeah I see that 😛

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Same Problme here :

Got email today Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:18 PM Smiley Sad

Dear  surf2getonline,

This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect as you do not meet one or more of the required criteria.

Important:
Please note that withdrawal of Express remittance does not mean your PaisaPay remittance has been kept on hold. However, your payment will be transferred to your bank account only after the buyer has confirmed the receipt of an item or if the buyer does not confirm receipt of the item within the timelines.

Thank you,
PaisaPay

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Its reactivated

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Even I had received the very same mail on 24th Feb 2014 but my Express Remittance has not been reactivated till today so I really don't know what to do ?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

HELLO MEMBER,

PLEASE CHECK BELOW LINK FOR  RECENTS UPDATES ON REMITTANCE , SHIPPING, FINAL VALUE FEES

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201406.shtml#2014-06-05203008?_trksid=p3984.m2301.l3955

• The minimum Final Value Fees (FVF) is being changed to Rs.10.00 from Rs.3.00.

Example 1: You have listed an item for a selling price of Rs.500.00 in a category with 1% Final Value Fee (FVF). When the item is sold, you will be charged an FVF of Rs.10.00 [Rs.5 i.e. 1% of Rs.500 or minimum Rs.10, whichever is higher).

Example 2: You have listed an item for a selling price of Rs.2000.00 in a category with 1% Final Value Fee (FVF). When the item sells, you will be charged an FVF of Rs.20.00 [Rs.20 i.e. 1% of Rs.2,000 or minimum Rs. 10, whichever is higher).

Message 8 of 8
latest reply