Ebay powership Ignorant!!

zakker
Community Member

Hi friends Im a small seller. I ve requested for the packing materials to Powership department on 24-3-14. I got the Confirmation email on 25-3-14  from Mitesh Joshi(Powership exec.) that your requirement for the packing materials is been approved and the packing materials will be dispatched within 48 hours and will get the AWB no through email or sms.

I called Powership dept. on 27-3-14 to know the status as i should get the AWB no as expected but the Executive named Ketan from the powership dept. told that no packing materials has been dispatched to you.He said ill forward this mail to the concerned dept. so they can dispatch the materials.

Then I called on saturday ie.29-3-14 to know the status of the materials I got a reply that you will get the materials soon by tuesday 1-4-14 as on monday is public holiday (Gudi Padwa)so i said ok.

I then called on Tuesday evening that i havent received the shipping materials and some of my orders are getting near to the Ship before deadline. I asked Ketan(Cust care exec) who is responsible for this delay as WE cant even mark RTS for the Items.He said Mark RTS dont worry u will surely get the materials by 3-4-14. But still today yet im waiting for the materials and as well as AWB no of the courier.

My question is from the fellow sellers and buyers that who is responsible for this Delay. AS we(sellers) can explain this situation to our customers in detail buyers go on to leave a negative feedback and low DSRs. Im fedup of this customer care dept. They all work liike Government Offices. They just dont care about the sellers who give them business they should help us both Sellers aswell as buyers.

Thanks

Iliyas
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

zakker
Community Member

Oh God I knew it would happen. Now Buyers are on a Claiming Spree. They are opening the Claim against me for not delivering the item. I got the Packing materials yesterday but coudnt ship it yesterday itself as there was no one to pickup the items. I have also sent an email to buyers that the item is been shipped but update takes time. Tell me guys what to do now.. Help me.

Iliyas
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Even we are suffering for this issue from last month. I contacted PowerShip customer several times but they just give the false promises. Last month I shipped around 60 packages without the PowerShip packaging. Jut used the eBay tape so that courier company accept the parcel. I emailed them several times and called them but eBay customer service is pathetic.
Bhavin Doshi
Techno Geek

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What you shipped item only by using ebay tapes. I was told by courier company and ebay cust exec. that strictly use packing bags to ship. Arey i had ebay tapes with me could have shipped with it but because of the ebay and courier pickup boy told me I didnt shipped it. Why d they tell lies...Smiley Mad

Iliyas
Message 4 of 4
latest reply