cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Policy are not Justified.??????? ebay policy does not work in fair manner????

we have received one order with non powership, as we use only powership, when they don't have the service they will trf order to our a/c. Now when the order trf to our a/c. Their policy starts. we have shipped the item thru some repuated courier like DTDC and buyer address was in some village area where big courier are not available. Then also to complete the deal we have shipped the item to them. NOw item reached there and may be DTDC people told the buyer that they will take some time to get it delivered to the buyer house and buyer was not ready for that and he collected the item from the DTDC office. NOw he left the negative feedback to the courier on our a/c.

Negative feedback rating Item collected from courier (DTDC) office (6 km away), no home delivery done. Buyer: 27-May-2014 22:51 Feedback conversation
  NIKON EN-EL14 RECHARGEBLE Li-On 7.4V BATTERY FOR NIKON +WARRANTY (#281316294238) Rs. 1,320.00

when we called the customer he said he has no problem with the product or our serivce only problem was with the courier service and for that reason he has left the feedback.

NOw when i called up the ebay TNS team and talk to Mr. he said that he can not remove the feedback and we need to ask the buyer to give the return to remove the feedback. I have told him that buyer is angree on this and he is not willing to take back the feedback. when i have questioned him when we ship any item thru powership and if buyer gives the negative feedback on shipping issue you remove the feedback, bca'zue that item has been shipped thru ebay courier service. In their policy it's written that what ever they do, and some mistake happend, their policy state that they can remove the feedback.

NOw if we are shipping the item with some courier, they say that you have selected the courier and they were suppose to deliver the item to the buyer now my point over here is that courier is not our company they pick up the item on the pincode basis and they don't know how far or interior is the place where to deliver the item. now when in any case they take time to deliver or not delivering the item it's their fault not ours.  In my case ebay TNS tem is saying that we have shipped the item so they can not remove the feedback for the problem from the courier end, my question is that when your courier does not deliver the item on time and you can remove the feedback on your policy basis. then why not this feedback? In both the cases Prolem is from courier, if powership transaction can remove the feedback then TNS team should remove this feedback also.

And I have seen on ebay that they work with their own adjustable policy. This should not be there. policy should be equal or powership transaction or non powersip transaction. Ebay should understand the fact, that courier company are individal company and if something goes wrong in the transaction by courier company in that case ebay should understand this and they should remove the feedback or they have to make the new policy where buyer can not give feedback just on the basis of the courier company.

MY appeal to all the vendors & ebay authority to read this and do the necessary changes on their policy. and also to remove my feedback. THis is totally unjustified??????????????????????????????????????????????????

rajesh

rrelectro

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay Policy are not Justified.??????? ebay policy does not work in fair manner????

Same problem, earlier we used to sent non powership order through DTDC, now we cancel non powership order as it's total loss and if non powership order came it means it's mostly from remote area, any delay is beyond sellers control and buyer starts acting like that he wants the produc to get  delivered within 1 day.

ebay should consider that if product is shipped through their listed companies and within 48 hours, then feedbacks should be removed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

we opted for powershi for convenience, but these days its biggest headache.

their team is the most worst and incompetent team i have ever come across on any portal till date.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

see if we send only powership orders then it's loss to the business as rural area people also want to buy the item as it's not readily available in their area. Ebay is forcing the seller to opted only for powership and not to send item thru their own courier with all this policies. This is loss to ebay and seller, People who want to purchase the item they will look for another portal and will buy it from their. When i called up customer support they also said the same that if you face problem go with the powership orders only.

Ebay is making difficult for all the seller to sell the item on their site??????????????????????????/

Lost of old sellers have shiffted to the other sites and slowly slowly other will also do............................

wake up ebay and try to understand the sellers problem also..........................looking at the buyer only is not fare..............................

Message 4 of 4
latest reply