Ebay Policies should be changed

ebaazar
Community Member
Ebay policies are worst than baazee.Deleting item without informing seller & never send email before or after deleting the listing.
To ebay,
If you really care to make your marketplace trustworthy FIRST GET SOME TRUST FROM SELLERS.I have lost alot of money on ebay.
This policy should be definetly change as it makes lots of problem to not only sellers but also buyers.As buyers payment are held in paisapay due to removal of auction & they didnt get product or money after long waiting.I have written lots of mail to the customer support but no effective replies.
Following changes to ebay policy should be done.
1)Inform seller is they found any problem in there listings or item.Atleast give some time limit before removing.
2)Send the email with reason why there listings has been removed
3)Paisapay payment should not be refunded to buyers if the item is dispatched.

If this policies will not change in near future.Ebay will face lots of serious problems.

Thanks
Rakesh
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

msbsindia
Community Member
By the way - when I opened www.paisapay.com - I came to know that PaisaPay has died. But, the heart is still preserved under cold storage by www.ebay.in. But, for how much long.
MSBS India
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
This topic was branched to [url thread.jspa?threadID=500001321]Re: Can I remove my item from selling list at any time?[/url]
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello !

Yeah I faced the same problem ! This policy of refunding the money to the buyer if the item is deleted is idiotic ! Worst still the item that was paid via paisapay was deleted had no violation of policy !!!!!

The GREAT paisapay team took a monthto tell me that the payment has been refunded to the buyer !!!

None of the buyer has either send the item back or sent another payment !!!

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600001098

Shyam
Message 13 of 13
latest reply