cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay India and Paisapay - Both are fraud companies.. PLEASE BE AWARE

I recently sold my approx 8 months used iPhone on ebay India. iphone was in perfect condition as i was personally using it till the last minute. Never ever had any issue. I had listed the item as no returns accepted and i sold the item as described.

Buyer got the delivery but never confirmed it inspite of my multiple requests. After using the phone for couple of days, he opened a claim that phone is giving issues. But he kept on using the iphone as it remain locked to buyer icloud ID for next 20 days.

After 20 days, ebay took the decision in buye's favor without even calling me once.  They told me phone is under ebay warranty no matter i listed the item as "No warranty No Exchange"...  After over a month, I got the phone back in pathetic condition.. 

I cannot even setup my account and it clearly seems like that phone has been opened by the buyer. But ebay is not ready to listen anything and processed the refund. I ended up losing INR31000.

I have sold many iphones in ebay US and i have always had a 100% feedback. This was the first time i sold an item in India and i got cheated by mischevious buyer and biased ebay protection.

So beaware if you are selling any expensive items at ebay india, there are full chances buyers can misuse your phone (replace the parts) and send it back to you and there is nothing like seller protection and ebay always takes a decision in favor of buyer. One of my friend came across a similar issue but i ignore his suggestion and had to bear the loss. So rather than sellign at ebay, sell locally so that ebay along with paisa pay can not fraud you. Thanks and all the best

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0