Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

selling limit message coming at the time of relist

Hie, I am getting the message at the time of relist of selling limit, from last 3 months everything was fine suddenly this message is coming , i am unable to relist even i have raised a query to ebay, but problem is unresolved yet...dont know what to...

How do I block fake bidders on eBay India?

I have been trying to sell a Smartphone on eBay India. A couple of acutions have completed successfully and the bidding goes up to a certain amount. However, after auction close, “highest” bidder refuses to communicate or pay. Same with Second-highes...

Please Suggest a Courier Company for Shipping Books

I am new seller at Ebay India. I need some suggestion with regard to courier company to ship books. I checked prices of some of the courier companies like DTDC. Unfortunately these companies are very expensive. Their price is more than what I will ma...

This listing would cause you to exceed the amount you can list. You can list up to Rs.979.80 more in

Hi, I'm a new seller and after selling 3 prodcuts, i'm not able to add new prducts. Getting message that "This listing would cause you to exceed the amount you can list. You can list up to Rs.979.80 more in total sales this month. Please consider red...

Power Ship Program.How Do I mark items as "Ready to Ship"?

Hi Recently I stepped in Power ship program but I dont know how do I mark items as "ready to ship" (in sold with paisapay). I tried printing shipping labels but still there was no option for mark items as "Ready to Ship".or is it for only ebay ship o...

Indian Ebay Auction page is this Joke?

Hello sir, i am trying to sell my phone on ebay auction. One buyer kept outbidding other, eventually, he won the bid by 18k, but upon contacting him for the payment, he doesn't respond. Looks like it's a total waste of time because there's no way to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing refurbished items

I cannot list refurbished items, can anyone tell how to enable ebay india account for listing/selling refurbished items ? Can any expert seller who is selling refurbished items, help and guide ? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why ebay mentioned Disclaimer bottom in the manifest...?

Hi Is anyone tell me why ebay is not responsible for the item/product in the packet which is send under powership..?So many fake buyers are bluffing already on ebay who after received the right item they claim that item is changed ...!!! I am facing ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.