Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

Hi Guys

I am facing a problem recently with Ebay Guarantee Claims. This has happened with me twice now

The Ebay Guarantee Claims Team refunded the buyer and in the email they say that they are covering us too in their "Seller Protection Program" by which they will be first deducting the money refunded to the buyer from our Paisapay a/c and then about 15 days later I would get the money back in our Paisapay a/c.

At 1st I was fine with it as our money will be coming back to us ... but now for the 1st Transaction 15 Days are over but i have not received the money back.

eGuarantee Claim # ( 160569 )
PaisaPay id : 32836520510

Can someone please help me with this.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Chat or call Customer Support of eBay Guarantee and they will help you. I have received back the amount recently for two such transactions.

Regards,

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Will chat tomorrow .. thanks 🙂

Hope i too get the money back or else Money & Product both will be gone.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

I still think there is some problem with this here's why

Total till now we have got this so called "Seller Protection" in 3 claims

In 2 Ebay Guarantee Claim Nos. - 170816 & 158141 in both the claims the money was deducted from our account and again reimbursed in the same remittance cycle , dated 25/02/13 & 14/01/13 respectively

But with this Claim No - 160569 its been like 20 Days now and still only money has got deducted and we have not got the money back

I hope someone can help me with this as last email i sent to the claim adjuster 3 days back is still unanswered and today i have resent a new email hope they don't ignore it and look into the same.

Can someone out here help me with this ??

Thank you
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Last Sunday i called ebay customer care regarding this and they promised me that they are right now looking at the file which says that the money towards the Claim No - 160569 will be reimbursed to me on Thursday (Today) its 2.20 AM Thursday morning and i don't see the money in the remittance.

Please someone help me with this 😞
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
Hi. Ebay Team Our More Than 3000Rs Are Not Credit Under Ebay Seller Protection Money... Kindly Check It N Credit It. Thanks...
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

I think some of the buyers are misusing the system. These are expert buyers. The mode of opetation looks like this.

1. A buyer registers a new ID
2. He/She order a product on ebay
3) Soon after receiving he calls/contact the seller mentioning that the product is broken.
4) Even if the seller ask him to send the item back for replacement.He keeps the item with him and open an ebay Gurantee claim.
5) Ebay in anticipation to protect the buyer approve the refund
6) Sellers at the mercy of ebay may or may not get the money back.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

After like making many calls at last i have received the money back.

Advise to all - Keep calling ebay and ask them to look into your problem atleast twice a week if u don't get answers ask them to transfer the call to person who they say will help and don't give up its your hard earned money :).
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

chayan-2012
Community Member
I think there is some issue here.
I had received a broken TV and as per the mail send from Talha i have shipped it back to the address provided in the mail.But after this activity there is no Response from you regarding my claim
I have been calling every day now for my claim but the customer care executives are just hanging up
Claim id -195044
Paisa Pay -33415843616
Need to know how and when i would receive my money
Plz look into this matter and resolve asap.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

vinodshukla_2013
Community Member
I have purchased the product Bettel wifi router from ebay.in but i geting nonfunctionaly product afeter receiving defective product I had claim the replacement but ebay didnt support me and told me to resolve your matter with contacl product seller my product details is follow
Claim ID: 196111
PaisaPay ID: 33430657659
Item number: 281042419249
Seller ID: vksvns
Date claim opened: 10-04-2013
Message 10 of 20
latest reply