Ebay Customer Support??

I want to know what i need to do to get a response from ebay customer support. My main concern is that i do not get even a single response from ebay india customer support when i send an email to them from my registered email address. I just get the automated reply and nothing else, whatsoever.

I sent ebay customer support an email on October 7th, October 8th,14th Oct, 5th Nov, 7th Nov, 11th Nov, and today 16th Nov. I did not get any response till date other than the auto-generated email from ebay.

Also Calling on the toll free number to reach out the customer executive, wasting 1hr of time every day and also not getting any issue resolved.

Today my call was with Kalpesh Thakkar, who spoke to me in a very nasty Language firstly, secondly he was changing his words on every second sentence., on asking the service request number, the person says he cannot give the number. Spoke to me as if he is not working for ebay, Also disconnected the call without resolving my issue, even without informing. 

One one side Ebay Standards reach worldwide and on the other side, ebay customer support does not respond to any queries from its sellers even after multiple reminders....

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0