HI ALL,

YESTERDAY I GOT A MAIL FROM EBAY STATING YOUR PAISAPAY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED

I ASKED THEM WHY

THEY TOLD ME I VIOLATED SOME POLICY

I ASKED WHICH ONE

THEY REPLIED , WE DONT KNOW YET , WRITE TO INRSWEBHELP I.E. TAKE A HIKE

THEY ALSO TOLD THEY WOULD RETURN ALL THE MONEY BACK TO BUYERS

NOW I HAVE 3800 DUE FOR NEXT REMITTANCE AND 2000 IS AWAITING BUYER CONFIRMATION

NOW EVERYBODY CAN CALCULATE MY PROFIT AND WHAT LOSS I WILL FACE.

NOW IF THE MONEY WILL BE RETURNED TO BUYER, THEY WILL HAVE BOTH THE PRODUCT AND MONEY AND FOLLOWING STATEMENT WILL BECOME TRUE

buyer is a King.. Seller a JOKER..

NOW CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO , I HAVE ALREADY MAILED INRSWEBHELP , BUT I DONT EXPECT ANY REPLY SOON.

I WONT GET SLEEP FOR MANY DAYS TO COME

THANKS TO EBAY
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

EBAY SUSPENDED MY PAISAPAY REGISTRATION FOR NO REASON

and-also
Community Member
Did you fill in fake airway bill details, or did you do hand delivery and enter a fake detail, or the item confirmation was before the date of receipt of courier dispatch ???
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Oh just checked mate, you sell Pirated softwares, kullam khulla on eBay, not good , well your account might be under Reconnaissance.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

webworld.8485
Community Member
no sir,

i didnt sell any pirated software

i can guarantee that.

110% genuine.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Negative feedback rating Pirated Software sent. Shown orignal product and sent the copied version. Buyer:
Member id rohan_prasad ( Feedback Score Of 11Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
14-Sep-2008 03:50

Reply by webworld.8485 (06-Oct-2008 03:31):
he was already told that it was pirated, still it was his wish to get it

WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE SP1 (#220278346310) Rs. 200.00
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
I donot understand what your reply to a feedback received on your account means, and don`t you get your -ve feedbacks removed from community court , please do all this as your positive feedback percentage has fallen also quite low around 87.5 , but that calls for selling restriction and not pasipay registration suspension, it must be something related to your shipping details which you filed wrongly.

Do this, send a mailer to inrswebhelp@ebay.com and with lot of patience and staggered pursuance, donot cross the line by spamming to them, or they will ignore, ask them the reasons, and they will let you know, it is not very serious offence as why the registration was suspended,also let us know about if there are any other low severity or high severity policy violations, look into seller dashboard to check the status there is it low or very low.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply