cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY INDIA, SOME IDEAS FOR YOU..ERR, YOUR LONG TONGUE I MEAN..

dear ebay india,

since you're looking for rev. from every corner of the platform, i think

these few ideas could come handy for you

power bank----ebay ellers can get their paisapay money only in their 'powerbank' a/cs,

so such an a/c would be must for all sellers, and a MMB of rs 20,000 must be maintained.

at least 25% of the money from paispay must be spent on ebay itself, the rest could be

transferred somewhere else.

power package---all items sold on ebay must be in 'power package'. if buyers accept

any other package, ebay won't accept any complaints later.

power font---all packages must have the adrs in power font. ebay sellers can subscribe for

power font  @$$$ p.a.

power charity---all sellers have to donate 4.5% of the paisapay money to ebay power charity prog.

power certificate/diploma/degree--ebay sellers must  get a power certificate to make sure they

know the rules and policies properly, the course fees only $$$. to be platinum, titanium, etc a

diploma, a degree etc would be neded, fees $$$$ and $$$$$.

there are thousands more, and each of those would help you thrive for sure.

p.s--i happily donate the fees i should charge for these suggestions to ebay 'power thought' prog.

::)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What are you so angry about?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

nope, i'm not angry. its amusing actually---sellers, new and old, keep complaining about

ebay policies, seller protection, customer care---and i can't see any effort on ebay india's

part to work on those things--till date i didn't find a customer care guy apart from seema

and shadab who can even speak english properly, to say nothing about their knowledge

on ebay policies. thousands of fakes are getting sold everyday, new ebayers are getting

cheated---but ebay india doesn't have time to take care. how will they--they're after all busy

with powership, power bank, power pack, bla bla.

well, not angry, just having fun and trying to make fun of their ideas--thats it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply