cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courier branch is asking quoting each time different price for the same weight and same destination

Is there not a fixed tarrif for the courier companies, each time I got the courier office to ship, the courier guys are quoting different and more price.

Experienced eBay sellers, please suggest good courier service and how to negotiate with them to get the best price at all times.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Courier branch is asking quoting each time different price for the same weight and same destination

I too faced the similar problem when i started my business. I know every time the courier persons will charge different courier charges and if you ask them they will tell some reasons. I would recommend you DTDC and First Flight  who are charging at low price and better sign an aggrement with one of courier service and open an account. But per month your shpment shold be more. Like atleast your monthly courier invoice would be more than 1000 rupees.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

DTDC is the worst courier company, never update status correctly and most of the time left updating status after 2 to 3 days and as a result status don't show delivered while tracking, in those cases buyer claim for non receipt of the shipment and refund get issued to them and the worst thing is they are so unprofessionals don't even reply to mail also, whether you write to regional office or zonal office, that's why i thinkebay had resticted DTDC as their powership logistic service provider, really their customer service is zero for which i has to **bleep** loss, they are of very low standard business policy, whose employee don't even botther to reply also can't be a goog company.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Can somebody give your review on speed post for the parcel delivery time and cost and coverage?

thanks so far,

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Speed post has a standard charges which are little low while compare to other courier services. But take more number of days to deliver the item.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply