cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused Trust & Safety Team - need to know esclation matrix

fabdeals12
Community Member
Hi Team,

I really have a great respect for ebay india but its seems like the trust & safety department is govern by some school kids.

Despite my several emails and phone calls no one is bothered to care and listen to my problem. The T&S department only talks about policies and produce which they themselves find challenging to adhere.

T&S department has started removing genuine advertisements without understanding or evaluating anything. They are so busy sipping their tea cups that they never go into deep before removing any listing (like seller is a veteran seller, did he ever received any negative feedback regarding his product)

I had a long discussion with T&S department and I must appreciate that the company has hired some amazing piece of idiots. People who doesn’t know about legal things, doesn’t know about compliance and most important can’t use their nano brains to evaluate before removing any listing also when sellers question them they do not have any answer except its policy and procures. (whenever they are caught this is the best line)

I gave multiple listing to the T&S department agent, sellers who are selling a cheap replicas, duplicate, OEM, out of stock items and had received negative feedbacks but for them T&S agent says I have emailed to my team (don’t know if any team exists) and despite this I can still see such lousy ads still active on ebay.

I have been a member since 2004 and sad to say that ebay has dipped in every sense. This is very very disgusting way to do business in india soon other companies will leave you far behind.

I do not expecting any thing out of this because I know for my last email I had to remind the T&S department (thrice) and she said please resend your email & mention in the subject line that “it’s a reminder” (wow service)

No one is bothered to listen to sellers.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0