Buyers Not Leaving Feedbacks

Buyers are not leaving feedbacks of every transaction...some asks how to do that.Another attitude when they get the product they forget everything after confirming the receipt.

Ebay should do somthing for this...Either let the buyer know how important a feedback is for a seller in ebay..or should implement a automatic system of feedback for a successful transaction is done.I think the later on should be very helpful for newcomer sellers on ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Many of the buyers, ask for free gift along with item they purchased, or else they will leave a -ve feedback.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

Completely agree with you some times buyer behave like a kindergarten child and requesting for free gift otherwise -ve feedback or false claim. automatic feedback system is also imported

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If a seller doesn't receive feedback...count that as blessing because the moment you start annoying buyers with emails demanding feedback...personally, I'll give it to you and it isn't going to be a good experience.  I stopped doing feedback for the most part because it is time consuming and sellers don't follow through either.  So ya sellers...demand feedback with annoying emails and people will start giving you bad reviews....not a good thing is it?.  Maybe 'let sleeping dogs lay' because being annoying with emails demanding positive feedback is just rude.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply