Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! 143277274138

Dear sir I sold only one item on ebay but its doubled ebay invoice ; see below and correct the ebay feeNew Fees Transaction fees Date (PT) Title Item Fee type Amount (USD) 14-Oct 00:05:22 SCHENCK VIBRATION SENSOR VS-080 ELECTRODYNAMIC USEDbase25ball ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers Not Leaving Feedbacks

Buyers are not leaving feedbacks of every transaction...some asks how to do that.Another attitude when they get the product they forget everything after confirming the receipt. Ebay should do somthing for this...Either let the buyer know how importan...

GSTIN KYC COMPLETED BUT STILL CAN NOT LIST ITEMS FOR SELL

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN................ 1) My account was on hold due to I do not have GSTN number and paisapay asked me to upload necessary documents. 2) I have submitted the GSTN number along with the PAN card ,AADHAR card numbers as well as the pho...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Submitted my KYC documents still getting update your KYC

HiI am a new seller to Ebay and I recently registed. I was asked to update my GST number which I did for listing my product after which I was asked again to update KYC which I completed long back but still if I try to put my listings I am getting KYC...

All sellers must read this post (VERY IMPORTANT)

Hello friends, I am also one of you who is silently reading all the posts regarding eBay shutting down. In between all these conversations no one is actually talking about being in contact with all sellers together. We all know that eBay has shifted ...

Ebay and Flipkart deal falls apart. What it means to us

I am sure most of you must have heard about ebay and Flipkart deal falling apart after Walmart invested in latter.Ebay says that it will relaunch its site in India and frankly it is worrying me because there is no clarity. The official word from eBay...

How to update our GST details.?

Hi, Saibabu here, HiFi Technologies from HYDERABAD INDIA. how to update our company GST details in eBay INDIA. Please give me the details.Regards.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.