Buyer's are not giving recipt of the item.

new_vision05
Community Member
Hi

I m the seller I have sold few items two weeks back and immd shipped the items after getting payment recived confirmation from ebay. but till that buyer has not confirmed the recipt of the items after several reminders, I have cross checked with courier companies they have the reciving persons name signature and delivery dates. MY PAYMENT IS STUCK WITH EABY!!! as they will not pay it to me unless buyer confirms the recipt of item, PLS ADVICE WHAT TO DO?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Dear new_vision05,
The best way will be to call the buyer(s) and request him/her to confirm the receipt of the item in Paisapay and you may also explain him how to confirm the receipt of the item in paisapay.

Also for your knowledge,if a buyer do not respond anything and seller had shipped the item within time frame,then after some stipulated time the money is send to the seller but offcourse it will take some time.

Here below I am providing you a message which can be send to buyer who paid through paisapay but had not confirmed with paisapay even after receiving the item.

"You can confirm the receipt of the item by logging in to you’re my eBay on eBay.in

Click on My PaisaPay

Once you are on the PaisaPay dashboard, click on the Tab “ Paid with PaisaPay”

Next to the transaction detail, you need to click on the tab “confirm” if you have received the item. Alternatively, you can click on the tab “Confirm item receipt” to view all the items which have been dispatched by the seller"

I hope the message will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

lucky_collection92
Community Member
new_vision05 (5 ) View Listings 10-06-08 15:18 IST
Hi

I m the seller I have sold few items two weeks back and immd shipped the items after getting payment recived confirmation from ebay. but till that buyer has not confirmed the recipt of the items after several reminders, I have cross checked with courier companies they have the reciving persons name signature and delivery dates. MY PAYMENT IS STUCK WITH EABY!!! as they will not pay it to me unless buyer confirms the recipt of item, PLS ADVICE WHAT TO DO?

------------------------------------------------------------

Well Sir,

If buyers do not confirm receipt of the product in a 15 day period the payment is automatically cleared by eBay to the seller.

Thank you
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
Dear Deep,

Thanks for the tip. I shall use it in my message to buyers after the transaction. What about buyers who have no phone numbers listed and don't seem to ever come online?

The worst mistake one can make with the current setup of paisa pay is to send with a courier that has no website. I sent an item to Bombay with a courier who ships in under 24 hours to Bombay but has no website. Till now over 45 days have passed and paisa pay team have put all my remittances on hold. the total owed to me so far is around 15,000/- and growing. eBay doesn't even bother to pay me even though buyer has confirmed receipt. They need proof of delivery. They are too rigid and process driven. I've been selling for a year and a half on ebay and didn't have this problem earlier.
eBay is very nice to buyers, but very silly when it comes to treating sellers well.

Ricardo Ribeiro (goadigital)
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

multi-gtm
Community Member
I tell you some of the buyers are new and they dont know that they have to confirm the delivery. 1/4 of my buyers did nt confirm the delivery unless I called# them up. 1/2 of my buyers have to be called on phone# (# when email(s) fails to get their attention). I have to explain them the full procedure... oh my gaud, am I from ebay staff? nope, then why do I have to spoon feed the buyers, directing each click of the mouse??? And these buyers have 3-9 feedbacks. But these are true ignorant buyers...

recently a buyer "sagarreddy123" ordered a coffee mixer from me, and it got delivered within in 4 days after paying. I waited for 5 days, then emailed him, since the phone number would work... he replied he got the item, I responded - please confirm receipt and a feedback. he said fine. after a 1 week from delivery still no receipt, I called him up, told him the full procedure over phone - he said he will confirm in My ebay, he does nt, I again request him please confirm, he replies by email - he will. Still not confirmed, the ebay paid me the money (15days).
BUT
my question is - what can I do about such thankless and senseless buyers who are just taking away your time, mental process and quality services?
Ans: A Big NOTHING, you cant leave a -ve feedback to them.

You are a Seller - you need to ship promptly, pack the item well, keep track of your items, payments, taxes, calls, etc, etc... And occasionally we encounter such sneseless ppl, I just say let these incidences take the back seat, move on... ebay left you with no other option...
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

ajmagesh
Community Member
do u know the latest passion for ebay buyers is....they are buying the item from seller..they are getting the item also..after that instead of confirming the receipt,,they are knowingly doing that....claim for refund.....after somedays they are getting their refund back...this is a real demerit for the seller in ebay....and benefit for buyer...,. from now onwards,i will als6 do the same for other sellers...y bcoz i loosed my money like this only...and that buyer also calle d me...and talked with me rudely and told his trick to me for getting refund after getting item also..nearly he got 10refunds after item received also....its really shame for ebay... .
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

lucknowshoppe
Community Member
I am also facing such issue. Buyer is not confirming item receipt even after several email reminders.
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

ksav3502
Community Member
hi,

i got an product of NEW DUAL SIM+3.2" LCD TOUCH+3.2MP CAMERA+UPTO 16GB+FM+BT+ROKEA DESIRE WARRANTY!

so iam confirm the receipt of the above product.

Thnks..
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hi there, this happened to me with many buyers. although i am a new seller and sold nearly 350 items and got only 70 feedback after mailing them and ringing them.
i have spent nearly 200 rupees for ringing the buyers to get these 70 feedbacks.
and now i decided to print a ebay thank you business card and attach the thank you letter with the item. and still i am not receiving any feedbacks.
gross!!
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

gopalpatel18
Community Member
I am a new seller,

I also have the same problem, i have sold an item worth rs. 10000 with a buyer who has a 9 feedback score.

I shipped an item an confirms with courier that item is delivered with in time.

than I called the buyer and send messages also but still he is not confirming the delivery receipt.
My money stuck with Paisapay.

Can anyone know here that how to solve this problem and free my money from paisapay?
Message 10 of 24
latest reply