cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer plaes order around midnight (under powership)next day 11.30am fils Claim Item Not as expeted

hollowoman
Community Member

I call the Buyer-what the hell you placed your order today morning 1am. Now at 11.30am file a claim?? 

Buyer says -I saw in ebay site order will DELIVER in 2 days before placing order. Now order delivery shows 1 week!  

I say "ebay arranges shipping . You placed the order at 1am today. I saw the order at 8am.already packed. Bluedart will collect at 2pm & will ship tonight. But your pincode Bluedart wont deliver next day. But 2nd day."

Then I ask him why he files claim - Item not good when it is not even shipped? - Buyer says I can ot find the appropriate Tab .So I clicked "Item not as expected"

Though Claim will drop off hopefully (claim still it is open after we have written a lengthy explanation to insellerverification!)

Moral of the story: 

1.ebay gives false promises on delivery timing on the main landing page 

2.Buyer should not be allowed to file a claim - when the order id shows unshipped. or

3.It show show "Contact seller " option only & not allow the seller to file a claim.

In the Amazing company site -buyer first conatct seller.If no resolution offered by Seller only -can file a Ato Z claim .

Current system in ebay just allows EG claims No's to increase un neccessarily.

Anytime Buyer calls Buyer support (after 30-90 minutes waiting time)- they encourage filing the claim instead of telling the Buyer to contact SELLER FIRST !!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer plaes order around midnight (under powership)next day 11.30am fils Claim Item Not as expeted

Don't worry about it. It happens some times from some of useless buyers. But be rest assured that ebay will support you.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
latest reply