Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ebay does not want people to sell?

I have an Ebay store opened about 2 months back. I am trying to list more items and unable to, and i keep hearing that i have some limit which is over. I was to get a limit revision done on May 29, since then i am calling and emailing and NONE seems ...

Few questions regarding guarantee claim

There are 2 claims raised against us. 1. Claim says that buyer has attached the pictures. Where can we see those pictures? 2. Buyer has received the products more than a week ago. How can I be sure that he received the damaged product and not damaged...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improving sales on eBay

Hello friends, I'm seller on eBay but I'm disappointed selling on eBay by the way my rating of selling is standard and projected to Above in near month. The reason is that in rush season the monthly selling is only get 3 to 4 thousand. Which is not g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to cancel my order

sorry i al ready bought all my requirements i dont need any orders for now i request u to cancel all my orders tanking u

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I sent item through Indian Post to buyer and they said it din't reach them, how do I resolve?

I sent item through Indian Post to buyer and they said it din't reach them, how do I resolve? How do I RESOLVE THE CONVERN. NOW i DONT HAVE the item neither have the money. I am at full loss and whats the proof that buyer is not lying???

DOW Criteria Changed?

Dear Sellers, I seen in this DOW eBay has given chance to new sellers whose feedback is also not more than 10 and they are selected in DOW. But as per my knowledge new sellers are not considered for it. So can anyone have any idea whether eBay has ch...

BAD EXPERIENCE AS A SELLER

Hi i sell solar products on ebay, recently i got one bad experience, i am not able to understand how to solve this, i sold SOLAR HOME LIGHT SYSTEM to one customer who live in new delhi for 3800/-, i charged 350 as shipping charger, but due to big pac...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer plaes order around midnight (under powership)next day 11.30am fils Claim Item Not as expeted

I call the Buyer-what the hell you placed your order today morning 1am. Now at 11.30am file a claim?? Buyer says -I saw in ebay site order will DELIVER in 2 days before placing order. Now order delivery shows 1 week! I say "ebay arranges shipping . Y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Powership

I have some doubts regarding powership.1- how can i join powership?2- what should i do if no corier services provided by powership is in my place?3-Should i have to buy the packing material from ebay with my money?4-how will i get the certificates(in...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.