Buyer location does not cover powership

Hi,

If Buyer  location does not cover by powership.. So as a seller I want to cancel Buyer's order.. How can I do it ? From where can I get this option ?

Please tell me someone..

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

If you are trying to cancel a order just go to my paisapay tab and then sold with paisapay then click on unshiped link in the left side. After that you will see a refund/cancel tab below to sold with paisapay. Just tick the order you want to cancel fill the coments and click ok.

If you don't want to ship non powership orders then it is better to choose shipping preferances and select all the states. You will receive only powership orders.

Come back with any further clarification.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Any one there ... waiting for reply..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Instead of cancelling the oeder try to ship the item with your preferred logistic service

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

If you are trying to cancel a order just go to my paisapay tab and then sold with paisapay then click on unshiped link in the left side. After that you will see a refund/cancel tab below to sold with paisapay. Just tick the order you want to cancel fill the coments and click ok.

If you don't want to ship non powership orders then it is better to choose shipping preferances and select all the states. You will receive only powership orders.

Come back with any further clarification.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your help..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply