cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer claims for wrong color of goods and gets refunded by sending the damaged item

Nowadays ebay is good only for buyer's as their ebay guarantee is only for buyer's not for seller and it is true.

Recently i have sold a product and the buyer claims that the product color is wrong and he want a refund. He open the claim and send back the item to me which price is around 7000+ by using a cheap courier which dont even have a online tracking and the charges are also bourne by me. Unfortunately the item which i receive back is damaged and totally not workable.

The ebay customer service is the worst as their reply you after emailing them multiple times and because of thic claim by buyer ebay has put my seller account temporary suspended by which my paisapay is also not workable.

Please help me in this matter.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer claims for wrong color of goods and gets refunded by sending the damaged item

You should file a claim against the buyer making your stand clear by providing the snapshots of the damaged item to ebay. Upon investigation if your point stands and the buyer's point is rejeccted then ebay should ban or make a remark on the buyer account to let people know the fraud buyer who might be making money in this manner and give the value of the product to you for the inconvinience coused to you

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My Advice, forget your money.

I am fighting with ebay for the past 2 months for a credit of 2400/- . Similar case with my transaction too, buyer bought an item and claim that its not as discribed and before the courier reaches me the claim was approved and the amount debite from my paisapay account. Item I received was damaged and useless, after 1 month of fighting I got covered under seller protection but the money is still pending.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply