Buyer Refuse To Accept goods on COD

I encounter specail case after joining Powership. 

The Buyer made order on 23rd using COD option as i am assigned to Powership. Aramex courier company was assigned for this shipment which they pickup very next day. The shipment reach for delivery to buyer by 28th and the reason buyer gives for refusal was that it took 4 days to deliver courier from kolkata to Gujrat.

I would like to know what is the action ebay take in such situation against buyer? and if my goods are damaged in trasit who would be paying the compensation for such?

I think i have legitame question and hope ebay moderators can answer my query. The value of my goods is Rs 4945.

Also how about the shipping charges would powership still charge me for the shipping charges for this shipment ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Buyer Refuse To Accept goods on COD

I totally agree with you on this my friend. There are so many policies eBay should look into if thye want to continue their business in India else they would loose potential sellers who are actually giving them business. eBay policies are actually mix of US and India culture. In US there is no option of COD but in India they have giuven this option. However, even after giving COD option they did not make any amendments or changes in it as it is none of their business. Once the parcel is in courier company's hands, they ebay duty and responsibility is finished. What they care for is just money but they do not think that they are earning just because we want to sell on their portal. If we backout they they would have to shut down their business and run back to where they came from.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply