Buyer Recd drive. Not responding now

I sold a western digital 750 GB drive few days back. The buyer has got the drive, which he confirmed on phone to me, but also said drive is giving some errors. As the drive is under WD direct warranty, i put as no returns accepted.
The buyer has created RMA on wd website, but he is refusing to acknowledge on paisapay / ebay that he has got the drive.
What are my next options ? I have tried to call the buyer and also sent SMS. He is simply not bothered with the messages nor does he pick up my calls.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

where is ebay support when you want them ?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
what the buyer want now money or product ?

you can call ebay 18002093229 say your problem nicely they will help you also keep the shipping receipt with you as proof of delivery. :-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

he has got the item,. I called him over phone and confirmed that. The drive i sent ( checked by me before sending), he says its not working. And the drive is covered with warranty from Western Digital. He has created RMA for the same, yet his refuses to acknowledge he got the drive.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The buyer has got the drive, he confirmed that on phone.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
There is nothing to worry about. You will receive your money even if the buyer does not confirm.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply