Buyer House Locked and Item Return to me

I am very new seller my 2nd product of selling is a Salwar 499 + free courier all over India . But i have send by courier to buyer ( DTDC courier charge Rs.125) but buyer house locked and produt now on the way of return . I have lost Rs.125 . Now what can I do... Plz help me.....
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, 

It is not a nice experice as seller. We also face same issue with many buyers. Out of 100 orders, 2-3 orders are like with this case. Don't worry about this issue, if you have received your item safely back. 

Now contact buyer via phone. If buyer is not picking up phone, you can contact ebay customer support. If buyer leave you negative feedback, you can ask ebay to remove under feedback removal policy wrong contact/address information.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I wont recommend DTDC to you.

I personally used DTDC last month and out of 100 I have atleast 2 dozen complains. I have got only negative rating from buyers because of the bad service.

Also courier delivery boy sometime do not deliver the item if its too far. Reason being they get paid 3/- for each packet delivered and if the address is too far then they simply dont deliver as its a loss for them.

This is a fact. The items returned were never refunded back.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

use fedex
Message 4 of 4
latest reply