Bluedart is not pickingup my powership item

I sold one of product on 1st July and marked as ready to ship within two hours. But I didnt get any calls from bluedart regarding the pickup. I mailed ebay logistics department and called ebay customer support twice. I got one and only reply "your item will pickup soon". Irresponsible courier company and ebay team.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@sale8shop, why are you posting the same post again and again every where? Will it solve the matter for you?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have never enrolled (signed up) or shown interest in Powership program, because the offices of selected LSPs are far away (30-35 Kms) from my place and I was not comfortable/convenient to deal with them on daily basis due to even other practical issues.

I had send a mail to both addresses ( kamohammed@ebay.com>, inlogistics@ebay.com ) on 27 Jun 2013, stating my inconveniences with this powership program. I have not yet received any reply for that mail, but someway forcefully included me in the powership program, which adversely effecting my smooth running system.

There were 6 orders pending to ship since Saturday, 29 Jun, most of them are with 5 handling days. I have tried both the offices of assigned LSP (BlueDart) since morning after test printing of labels for one, but there were no response...I have tried to contact the powership customer care team with the given numbers ( 022-61248257/59/54/52) multiple times, but there were no response.

So, I have shipped those items with India post Speed Post to meet the Handling period deadlines. After that, while trying to update the shipping details, it is noticed that the entire system has been changed... Interestingly, some Paisapay IDs I have already shipped as well delivered by buyers are showing as "Refund on Hold"

Is enrolling with Powership program is a mandatory for every seller or a system to forcibly apply on sellers.. At times, Buyers also instruct to ship items through their convenient Service Providers, how it is possible when ebay blindly decide the shipping partner for each and every shipment with out considering the practical issues of both buyer and seller.

I am in big confusion and requesting to remove me from this poor ship program in everyday basis… but no one there to answer..

Blind implementation of poorship program seems to be taken by few immature / inexperienced / impatient / Impractical guys without doing minimum homework as well not considering the Indian scenario. Coding softwares considering the ground realities may works better , but its not easy to change the ground realities as per software coding…Just as Tughlaq reforms.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply