Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

feedback should remove , in case ebay gurrante case rejected by ebay

hi ebay india please make following rule for the wellfare of sellers feedback should remove , in case ebay gurrante case rejected by ebay for eg. buyer left negative and also apply for gurrante claim , in that case gurrante team found that seller mad...

Buyer feedback threats

One of my ebay buyer (m*********0) has bought item id 400492585276 (car inverter) which is meant to charge Laptop and Mobiles in car. But he plugged a BULB and TABLE FAN in it and than asking me bulb and fan is not getting full power. I polity told h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone facing issue without Powership ?

Since last 24 hours, none of my orders have been assigned to any LSP even most of the buyer from Hydrdabad, Mumbai, Bangalore. I have made free shipping on all the of listing except fews, just because of powership charges. Now they are not assigning ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

By Hand Delivery in Sold by paisapay

Please advice if I can Deliver an Item Sold by hand to the buyer in same city. How will I secure the payment through paisapay? Entering details requires shipping details.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling limit problem for almost 2 month

sir my id is 13sonamsingh and iam registered on ebay for abou 2 month, i was told about this from my friends so i start selling my products on ebay but i dont think ebay system works any way cause ever since i start selleng after first listing i face...

Utter negligence,unprofessional behaviour and harassment by Ebay India Staff

Hi, I wanted to sell DVDs on ebay. But to do that one has to be a pre-approved seller. One can get this status by sending a standard ebay application on a 300 rupee stamp paper and sending it to Trust and Safety, Ebay office in Goregaon, Mumbai.Accor...

Life is hell for ebay seller

Those ebay member who know the most of ebay rules and know the importance of feedback to ebay seller, always threat seller like us who try to maintain 100% feedback.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluedart is not pickingup my powership item

I sold one of product on 1st July and marked as ready to ship within two hours. But I didnt get any calls from bluedart regarding the pickup. I mailed ebay logistics department and called ebay customer support twice. I got one and only reply "your it...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.