Blue Dart - Sucks. Very adamant & weird.

1. Blue Dart does not update shipping information for more than 24 hrs from the time of actual pick up.
  • So I loose the fast shipping discount for no reason.
  • The buyer becomes upset & thinks we are not shipping in time.
  • The eBay team sends in a sweet reminder to ship the item.
  • I have to send the scanned copy of manifest to Power Shipping team as to prove the dispatch.
2. Late delivery / Inquiry to Blue Dart Customer Care:
  • Very late updates about goods delivered information. Typical delay is about 24 hrs.
  • Very bad / reserved response the moment eBay name is mentioned at Blue Dart customer care.
  • Only eBay consignments are delayed for very small reason. If a similar consignment is booked directly by us then the response of customer care is very positive & the updates are also much faster.
  • If any additional information about address etc. is to be conveyed, we are advised to send the information to eBay & the eBay should convey it to Blue Dart. A very long & unnecessary process.
  • Is eBay not paying blue dart in time? Why such lousy attitude?
Is there any way I can choose my carrier?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

hollowoman
Community Member

There is some truth in your suspicion. Bluedart treats Ebay like a Leper.

70% of my orders go via FEDEX.

Bluedart only for COD & Prepaid above rs 5000 and for Prepaid below Rs 5000-all kerela (few westbengal & north east also(

Bluedart deliveries are always after 2-5 attempts. They write all kind of silly excuses.

Door locked,address incorrect etc etc. I need to write to them a few times.

I got so fed up that I removed COD for all my popular fast selling exclusive products.

where as all my orders in Shopclues are COD. (To be honest-I wont myself prepay in shop clues for more than rs 100)

All Shopclues Bluedart orders are delievered promptly. I never need to follow up.!! 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hollowoman
Community Member
Write & call Powership. Tell them you want FEDEX as 1st choice for orders below Rs 5000. They have to reset your prefered your LSP. Then you will get Fedex for all prepaid. Bluedart for all cod.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey ! Thanks Buddy . . Will send a mail to eBay immediately . .
Message 4 of 4
latest reply