Best & cheap courier for expensive mobiles

ashish.batra1
Community Member
Hello,
I have been selling expensive mobiles on ebay and sending it through India Speed post. They are delivering on time but everytime I scared of loosing it. I sent apple mp3 players to my buyers and India post stollen mp3 player from that box and sent empty box to the customers. At the end I ended up refunding to the customer at my loss. I went to Blue Dart and they are asking me to pay Rs1500 for a mobile which cost Rs15000 in market. They are telling me the cost as per the cost of my mobile phone and they are asking me to open and show them whct I am sending.

Please suggest me, all those who are sending their mobille phones to their customers.

regards
Ashish Batra
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

spl_ind
Community Member
Best and cheap courier for me is DTDC. However, I have never shipped any mobile phone by them. I once shipped an electronic AA & AAA battery charger by DTDC, and they charged me about Rs.180 only.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

skenterprises09
Community Member
I ship mobile through TNT Couriers and I find them the best courier company to send mobile in India. Call them they will help you.

Visit www.tnt.com to get their phone number.

Regards
Gaurav
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Tie-up with either TNT or Bluedart. They will give the best prices with best service. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Hi Ashish,

My best suggestion is to go with Aramex. Initially I had a trouble shipping with them. But now they have improved a lot. But do not mind, they'll be opening your package and will verify its contents. The rest is good.
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

bumpersalesin
Community Member
Suddenly from Jan 2011 - all courier companies are hiking up their prices to carry electronics. A courier for a mobile used to cost Rs.100-150 maximum, now its costing Rs.500-Rs.750.

Any suggestions on which courier company to use.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
guys use overnigth express limited they have this dedicated service called "mobile express" for mobiles only..
hell expensive arnd 500..but worth for safety and insuarance
you get..good for expensive models
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

When using DTDC insist for DTDC Plus or DTDC Blue for more safty and speed.but shipping to North Eastern states is risky,I lost 2 mobile from the box during shipping to Imphal and Rurkela.
Better eBay should start one service from main cities may be tie up with any existing reputed couriar company.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Hoping you are a true seller and we regret for the bad experience you had as a coseller.

2.DTDC have a courier service something called 'open mode/ open condition' service, wherein you would be paying around 200 to 300 irrespective of the item value.

The process: you will just give them the mobile box with address stapled over the box. No packaging is needed! just a cover wrap to avoid dust and address.

They will note down all the articles/items/parts inside the box and at each courier points in transit, the receiver and forwarder signs on sheets with parts details till it reaches destiny/receiver.

The responsibility lies with them to delivery the item as it is and with all the items till delivered.

1. Lodge a complaint at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Ccc/PCData.aspx
If you don't get proper resolution, you can escalate issue with concerned (your area) IPS cader officer. You can get mail ids from your local post office.

1a. Alternatively, if you don't want to wait for them, you can put a letter at your post office stating the facts and request to reimburse twice the speed post charges (atleast you will get this amount).

1b. Mainly, you should know if buyer is a true buyer.

1c. You can place an inquire with local India Post to verify the weights at all check points in transit to verify where the problem occurred or everything is fine and buyer is fraud.

1d. You can also lodge a complaint at your police station. If the item is worth and to spend time on retrieving truth.

Hope this helps you and wish you all the best in coming days.

Regards
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
And Aramex/Maruthi/TNT are also good bet.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply