cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting payment for my sale. What does that mean?

When I cick on the awaiting payment tab, it says ebay Note: "You have received Paisa Pay Payment". Now at the same time when I chck my email it says PaisaPay payment is being processed for your eBay order. PaisaPay payment of Rs. xxxxx is being processed by eBay Customer Support. Please do not ship the item as the payment has not been confirmed. PaisaPay will notify you of the status of the payment through another email. So should I shipped the item or not please do let me know as the fees is already showing. Normally this appears after the sale is done. But my fees are shown after he just placed the order. So now I am little dicey where I should ship it out ot not

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

First be clear with ebay selling and paisay pay. ebay is selling portal and PaisaPay is one of the payment processing system. Any buyercanplace an order without paying the money for the order through paisapay. In this case the status show like awaiting for payment that means the buyer not yet paid for order.

If the buyer pays through paisapay the you will receive a confirmation mail about the order with amount and they request you to ship the order to the buyer's shipping address.

In your case I think you didn't receive the paymeny through paisapay so don't ship your order wait until you will get a confirmation mail from paisapay to ship

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

AsI understand you are speaking about the final fee that you have to pay for the order. If you receice the confirmation of payment from paisapay in 72 hours then ship the product to customer other wise file a case in seller protection againt the buyer then your ebay final fee will be credit in the monthly invoice of paaisapay of this month. Don't worry you will get an order or will final fee will be credited back to your paisapay account

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

First be clear with ebay selling and paisay pay. ebay is selling portal and PaisaPay is one of the payment processing system. Any buyercanplace an order without paying the money for the order through paisapay. In this case the status show like awaiting for payment that means the buyer not yet paid for order.

If the buyer pays through paisapay the you will receive a confirmation mail about the order with amount and they request you to ship the order to the buyer's shipping address.

In your case I think you didn't receive the paymeny through paisapay so don't ship your order wait until you will get a confirmation mail from paisapay to ship

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks bro. Really appreciate yr reply. I will wait for paisapay to confirm the payment 1st and then ship the order

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Its mean buyer is complet check out But he not pay for your product so don't shipp it .

but in future open a unpaid case for buyer for got your FVF [ final valu fees ] other wise is your in loss in ebay invoice 

only shipp product when its showing in my paisa pay >> Sold with paisa pay tap  

photo _11_zps4efcbf69.jpg

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I spoke to ebay now early morning at 10.30 am and they told me to wait for 72 hrs and u will receive a confirmation once we have verified and then after u receive the confirmation from us regarding the successful payment u can ship the item.  So i just want to ask if I dont receive the confirmation, then still do I have to pay the fees which is already showing as deducted in my ebay fees balance because thye buyer placed the order or can I ask the ebay ppl to remove that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

AsI understand you are speaking about the final fee that you have to pay for the order. If you receice the confirmation of payment from paisapay in 72 hours then ship the product to customer other wise file a case in seller protection againt the buyer then your ebay final fee will be credit in the monthly invoice of paaisapay of this month. Don't worry you will get an order or will final fee will be credited back to your paisapay account

Message 6 of 6
latest reply