cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting payment for my sale. What does that mean? Purchase order without payment....

Hi

I have received  purchase orders without payment about 6 items. It is shown as item sold. and there is a option to provide Payment Details- ie PaisaPay, Bank Account  Payee name and adress etc.  When I Provided the all the details to the respective buyer, and ask them  by mail  even called upon over phone but all of them never responded. Neither made the payment nor contacted for any problem.

How this type of transaction take place?  And why buyer do not respond?

This will be a boring attempt when one  open a case after some days later.   How to get rid from this type of transaction.

thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Awaiting payment for my sale. What does that mean? Purchase order without payment....

In most of these cases buyers are seeking COD options.

What you should do and which has worked for me in the past is, Put a big bold line in your listing like 'Cash On Delivery is not available' or something like that. 

Make sure you make that line fat enough so that it won't go unnoticed. This will certainly reduce the unpaid items. 

On ebay there's no going away with unpaid buyers, you'll still have to open the cases now and then.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply