As I say Goodbye..... for Now !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I'm moving on from eBay today is my last day at work. It was a wonderful experience for me to be part of this great bunch of people. It was most enjoyable to teach the tricks of the trade to you and simultaneously learn so much from you all :-).

While I wont be a pink anymore :-(, I won’t miss you as I will keep coming back on boards as a seller with my seller ID 🙂

I am looking forward towards continued interaction with you all. Do keep posting & Happy eBaying !!

Best Wishes,
Tanya
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

snrama
Community Member
Dear Tanya,

You have helped many buyers & sellers solving our issues. Its sad that you are leaving the eBay team and surely we miss you a lot. 😞

But I would like you to come online and keep in touch with all of us when ever you find time. B-)

Best wishes and Good luck for your future. :-) ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

impressionzz
Community Member
Dear Tanya, 😉
I don't have words to express my feelings today 😮
I am very sad to hear this that you wish to move ahead, from eBay 😞
You were always there for me when i needed you the most you have helped me grow my business, from day one of my baazee time till today,

We the entire team of impressionzz wish you good luck for your future and we all give you a standing ovation for your participation on baazee and eBay

You will always be remembered to us a father figure for our company
I started under your training with 1 computer at home and today i am a director of my company with a staff of 15 people working only for online business

We all will miss you a lot

With warm regards and good luck
From the entire team of impressionzz
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

impressionzz
Community Member
Dear Tanya,
We were shocked to get this news on the community about you,

Unable to type anything deeply hurt by this news

You are the back bone for eBay
And we all will miss you a lot

We all are with you wherever you are

With regards for you

indiandealz
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Hi tanyag,
Change is the very essence of life.So I would like to wish you a very happy and meaningful transition.Hope you enjoy your new place.Ebaying gives a person the guts to face any challenge efficiently.
But please do sometimes come back to us in the community.
Thanx,
TRuly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hi Tanya,

Sorry to know you are leaving today from eBay. We had wonderful time since eBay started with your help. When i was new seller i used to write here and got good help. It was wonderful time getting help under topic "Ask Tanya".

We wish you all the best for the new carrier and as a Seller welcome to eBay as well. We wish a great success in selling, and we are happy to get knowledgable person as a seller in eBay itself.

Welcome to Seller's club !!! Have a great time !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Accept My Best Wishes For Your New Plans
And Hope To Come Across You Once Again When
You Reach A 1000 Feedback Mark In Your Selling Role On Ebay
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Dear Tanya,

I just read your post.
Dear you have been the one for me who made ebay world special just by being in it. You were always there to support me when i was learning. Because of you i am here !!
If anybody deserves to be recognized, it is You Tanya. But no trophy or award could ever express my gratitude. I never thought this day would come,But it's finally here. You are one of most wonderful and kind person at heart.
I wish all the very best for your future. Whatever happens in life it happens for good. I wish you all the very best for your future. You will always be in my prayers.
God Bless You Always. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi Tanya,
I did not get an opportunity to interact with you. But, wish, even as my coseller has said: - its YOU..... who made me, ME.
I wish you all the best for your future.
sincerely,
Kolkata's raymahasay.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Tanya,

Hope everything is Great and you are having a wonderful time !! "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 10 of 14
latest reply