cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you Just Selling on ebay or Sailing with Powership

Dear Friends,

We all trust ebay and so do I and use to never check my Invoice remittance cycles, etc.

But when I was just checking my remittance deductions to my surprise I saw that Bluedart Powership consignment are being overcharged.

Since all my items are below 250 gms only it is easy for me to identify the overcharge and let me clear it here it goes in ebay 10x12 Bag so n volume factor comes as well.

Would advice all sellers using Powership to take out a few minutes to check the remittance deduction. And report immediately as they take over a month to find out where as all the reports come on their system at a click.

* I had reported 14 overcharged transaction on 2nd March
* I had to send a followup mail on 14 March again as I did not receive any reply, I got a reply the next day by Mitesh again asking for weight details,etc which was provided in the first mail only.
* I had to again send a reminder on 21 March when 1 more over charge transaction got added and I had not received credit of the previously reported once.
* One more reminder on 25 March
* 4th April I receive difference credit for 12 Transaction out of the first 14 reported. And a New one Added in the same remittance again bringing the total to 4 Pending.
* I have send continuos reminders after that till date as another 16 are added in last 3 remittance making the total transaction to 20.

My Advice download remittance cycle on excel sheet regularly if you are not doing it. Check deductions. Report it as they take more then a month to reverse.

1. Customer support number shows waiting for 10 and 15 minutes.
2. Mails are not replied.
3. Buyer Claims are approved without contacting us.
4. ARAMEX COD Transaction refund is initiated and refund approved even when the powership shows delivered the next day.

ALL This Problems are killing the Advantage of Powership to a great extent.

Please keep a Check!!!

Regards
Mohsin
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Good morning Mohsin, good to know that you have woken up.

I have reported this matter of over charging by powershipping more than 8 months back and nothing has improved till now and it still goes on.

My 4 claims of 12th March has been settled on 1st May and by now many more claims are in queue but no one replies, no one settles anything.

There is complete separate thread of the same topic where many sellers has voiced their concern in this regard, you can also check that out.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

HI,

I understand that time it was a initial stage, but now it has been more than 8 months as you said.

Please give me that thread link. I would also like to share my views.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 3 of 3
latest reply