Anyone else being cheated by Claims Adjuster ?

Claim ID : 926369

I caught the claim adjuster cheating me. The buyer claimed he received a memory card broken. But neither the buyer nor the claim adjuster sent any proof of the item actually being damaged. Claim adjuster called me and told that the powership team said that its my fault and becuase I did not pack the item properly the item broke. 

On asking her to send the official communication from powership team, I saw that the powership did not give any instruction to her. They asked her to investigate but this claims adjuster simply initiated a reverse pick up saying its my fault and as per powership I did not pack the item properly.

Anyone else feel that the claim adjusters now a days are making no sense? They are actually not investigating anything but simply judging this on a coin toss. This is not my first experience and and am sure it wont be the last. So, any other seller who is facing similar issue with Claims Adjuster?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Anyone else being cheated by Claims Adjuster ?

Sometime, ebay team decide that is not correct. we also been cheated many times by claim adjuster + buyers too. you will learn lots of thing here. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply