Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

help required for drop-shipping

Hi, i want to start off with selling books, dvd's on ebay. I just want to know if there are any drop-shippers here in India who provide service for the above mentioned items? Also, how good are these drop-shipping websites salehoo and worldwide brand...

Anyone else being cheated by Claims Adjuster ?

Claim ID : 926369 I caught the claim adjuster cheating me. The buyer claimed he received a memory card broken. But neither the buyer nor the claim adjuster sent any proof of the item actually being damaged. Claim adjuster called me and told that the ...

Anyone received credit for powership excess charges? I am waiting for a year now.

After hundreds of emails I am yet to receive a rupee from Powership.Is anyone out there who received credit for excess charges? I have no idea how this Powership central gonna help here after as we have to upload our excel sheets there from now on.

overweight problem on powership transactions

Dear Sir, i am very disappointed with the weighting service in powership transactions you are providing. I sold electronic items which are usually small and weights just 10 gms. My products are hot selling and are multiple quantity transactions. So t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Account Suspended .. Remitance is on hold : (

I worked 20 hours on eBay from morning till late night to achieve my goals but unfortunately eBay suspended my account paisapay and put my remittance is on hold my life was totally depends on eBay sales but here they treated very bad to hard workers ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

octroi in Mumbai for international shipments

I have odered a skin care product from ebay.in and just found out that the supplier (who had given an indian contact number) is actually from UK and that I have to pay octroi on this prodcut worth roughly Rs.1400/-.May I please know what would be the...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Money debited but order not placed - Refund

Dear sir,I tried to make two different transactions on www.ebay.in by paytm wallet and my money rs 251 + rs 251 was deducted from my paytm account but order was not placed successfully in ebay.in.this transactions is showing in paytm accountbut Both ...

New Sellers Limited? Why are some new sellers UNLIMITED in the number of items they get to list?

An Ebay India seller since Sept 2014 and has more than 38,000 listings! I have been struggling for months, and begging the Appeals department to Please allow me more than 50 per month, but to no avail. What has they done to enable such strong listing...

Am I Cheated by eBay and Buyer Both?

I am very disappointed today though I am a Top Rated Powerseller eBay made me cry.I sold original Note 2 White Flip cover and after receiving the cover buyer called me and said cover is damage and having dents on it. I was very confused at that time ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.