cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Body recieved a mail that your FastShip discount deactivated

Hi Powership registered sellers, anybody received a mail mentioning that your fastship discount is deactivated. I received it and I am really amazing that how could it be? I shipped more than 90% powership orders within 24hours. After downloading my order details and reviwing them I found this. But how powership team can do like this.

Is ebay team are trying to make money by showcasing Powership to sellers as Butter and bread. Written a mail to powership team but no answer.

Who is the responsible person for this?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Any Body recieved a mail that your FastShip discount deactivated

Ebay has already decided may be -that the PowerSeller will anyway ship it fast to liquidate /encash his merchandise and earn a Good feed back from the Buyer that "seller always ship fast" (which lays the foundation for Furure sales -it is true some what !)

why decrease bottom line by 0.5% ?!

( Instead of telling us upfront -may be they are implementing the "save 0.5% policy" in a round about way!):smileytongue:

If iam the Financial controller of ebay -I will do the same.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

why doesn't eBay India removes the fast ship discount programme once for all.

Cause when we work hard to get that discount, they and their premium partner are so stubburn to make you

feel frustrated.

All in all ebay is working real hard to kick the sellers and make them use other online stores to sell products.

They may be world no.1 but such a attitude will certainly not work in India which is still a growing market for ecom

and sellers should also feel secure while he risks out his products, keeping a penalty/discount deactivation GUN on sellers head will certainly scare sellers away some day or the other.

Best part to test your patience is, you call they ask you to drop a email, you send a email and in 1-2 days you get a canned

reply.

keep up the good work

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Leave the discount what about feedback protection? Really it is a harrasement for sellers by ebay

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

rsmpl
Community Member

All of us have lost it big time sellers. it was a motivation to ship fast and that is lost big time.

I used to ship even orders received till 6.30 and sometimes request courier guys to wait in office while i pack the last minute order. many a times, i have travelled 5 kms to source an item in order which came in at 3 pm and was not in stock just to send it out the same day.

now all that motivation is gone and why should i bother about shipping fast. i have opted for 2 business days handling time and we will utilise the best effort and availability in shipping the items out.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

I have written e-mail to inlogistics fllowed up by phone, but there is no answer and update. I think it is ebay strategy to show butter and bread to ebay powership sellers and then withdraw the discount by sending mail that Fastship deactivated and earn huge amount of money of sellers (final value fee + Paisapay fee + fastship discount), also by charging Powership rates according to the value of the product, which no courier company does.

If all the sellers have received mail that fast ship discount got deactivated then it is done intentionally by ebay team to earn money. For me fastship discount is not a big thing, but after fastship discount deactivated the shipments are shipped within 24hours also not falling under fastship and I hope the feedback (5star for shipped within 24hours) also will not work. That is a big thing for me.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply

eBay certainly needs to re-consider how they treat their sellers.

Fastship discount has become a joke now, 

Similarly 

for items sold, customer happy on email/sms, but doesn't logins and leaves feedback, and later eBay asks you to get feedbacks or remain suspended is a BAD business practice.
and on top of that, you allow only 60 days for feedback, so all your previous sale for which +ve feedback was not recieved is gone down the drain,.

Come on, wake up, its 2014, and not 1994.

you ask sellers to remain above 98% +ve feedback, and you don't even let old transaction leave you feedback to contribute to your feedback score, 

you charge commision and SLAP false claims to sellers, but you won't send a single reminder to buyer to leave

feedback,

Neither you have a proper system to calculate average rating and give the hard working seller a star so he's not left with 

frustration for feedbacks not left by customers intentionally or accidentially.

even sites like FLIPKART has around 80% feedback, check wsretail profile.

I am sure eBay will not let them SELL here cause they are below 98%, no matter how honest they may be.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

yes i faced the same problem

lol, i had shipped all items withing 24 hrs, apart from the orders on friday, which are shipped on monday

this takes my average shipment parcels to 90-95% which are eligible for fast ship and what they inform me is that only 0.76% were found to be fast ship, which is a joke

due to many such kind of things over here, i decided leave this aside lets concentrate on some serious business instead of waiting for fast-ships

ultimately i followed the policy " Instead of arguing, throw biscuits at them at carry on ur work"

Thumbs down to ebay Fast ship system which treats sellers very unfairly

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

I got debited on 23rd Jan for the sum of Rs 3877 or so...for negative balance of another  inactive user id .(totally un known to me)

when I saw some other senior member posted a similar thread , I posted an answer in to that thread mentioning the same trearment I got  and also opened a fresh thread mentioning how there is no answer from ebay for so many mails for the last 10 days...

I just checked  now---both my thread and the other thread complaining of debits by paisapay of un known account's neagative balance ..are missing!!

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Why you are not consulting with Paisapay customer service for the same? I think if it is Paisapay team mistake then definitely your amount will be credit back.

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

When I called seller support 10 days ago when I got the debit note of another deadbeat id's neagative balance  --they told me to write to paisapaypod@ebay.com... I wrote more than 5 times with copies to incswebhelp,inrswebhep,customerhelp@ebay .in etcetc 

Customer service after 6 days asking me to write to buappeals@ebay.com !!!!!I did that !

KYC in ebay.in is a joke or what ? whom else to contact yar??? which email id you are talking to contact p when you say-paisapay customer service??

Message 20 of 22
latest reply