Affiliate Program of Ebay

nictontec
Community Member
Hi,

I have a newly design Shop, This Shop is to suggest users, buyers to buy gifts for different occasions and events.

Currently I have only few items listed, but would be growing large Soon. However till then, I would link to link back to Items of few good sellers who sell products that I don't from my store Page. I am looking for a nominal commission. I would have liked, if ebay Affiliate program would have helped me on this.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

linusstudios
Community Member
You cannot link back to other sellers items. You can only provide links to your own item. This is a serious violation and can get your account suspended.

Second eBay affiliate program is working only on outside India eBay sites. And that is only for outside eBay originating referrals. Moreover getting registered on that as affiliate for Indian based developer is almost next to impossible.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ayus15
Community Member

i want to know  about affilate program of ebay.....supose i have a website and i am promoting your products and banner on my website and if someone buy anything from that link...than how much commision will i get...

its an example in amazon,flikart,etc
is there any facilities like that in ebay???
plz tell about it....
about commision....??
about process??
plz contact me soon
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

dandiani
Community Member

Hello,

Plaese send me the link for affiliate India.

I have an issue to generate the link of the product.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Can I post affiliate links on my Youtube channel?

How to generate affiliate links?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

How to generate affiliate links?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply