Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

my pincode 282004 is not under powership

hello,i have applied for ebay powership with pin code 282004.but i got mail from powership that the this pincode is not servicable. but on 282004 bluedart and fedex both available for pickup and delivery than why 282004 is not servicable

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Wants Refund But Won't Return Product

I recently sold a book which buyer claimed had quality issues. I willingly agreed to issue refund and asked him to return the book. After several days now he is telling me that he can't return the book but still pushing for the refund. What should I ...

Listing Limit

Ebay.in as well as Ebay .com both has limited my listing after 10 listings. I am selling terracotta jewelry which comes under category Fashion Jewelry,but still got any order. Please help me out of here

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing visability

I have been selling India number one polution mask on ebay for over 6 years, in the last 18 months my sales have gone down drastically, this is not because of any competitors product but due to my listings only showing after several pages. I am a top...

US Seller - Can't list an item under "GEB"

Hi,So I am trying to list an item under the "GEB" section but every time I logon under http://Ebay.in/GEB and click on the "Sell" link I end up landing on the regular template where the listing looks like a local listing - there is no reference to GE...

Refund processed without any mail/ msg/ notification

Hello, On 21/2/2017, I sold an item on ebay.in, cost Rs 3799.As far as I remember I had entered shipping details on ebay but ebay is saying that I had not entered shipping details (either it's some system error that failed to update tracking details ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Affiliate Program of Ebay

Hi, I have a newly design Shop, This Shop is to suggest users, buyers to buy gifts for different occasions and events. Currently I have only few items listed, but would be growing large Soon. However till then, I would link to link back to Items of f...

• 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Claim Adjuster Are Fraud Person Earn Black Money From Ebay Gurantee Claims...

Hi. The Team.Theses Are Our Two claim No . ***, *** .These Two Claim Are Closed Already Closed As Buyer Tell Fraud Courier Return Details...But *** Open These Fraud Case... First Claim Are Approved And We Do Not Received Our Product Because They Say ...

EXCESS WEIGHT ISSUE WITH BLUE DART AND FEDEX

Since 1week we have been charged 2kg 10 kg 4 kg for 60 gms package they said it's a technical issues and taking all of the money and deposit Remittance of 5 rupees for single item(that means we have to pay eBay invoice from our pocket and wait for th...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.