cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended Indefinitely by ebay. What about remitance ?

Hi, my account had been suspended from yesterday evening and i have shipped 16 orders yesterday itself. What about the remitance ?I can access my paisapay account balance and it shows awaiting item confirmation against money. So will i receive my money or not ? As i have shipped 16 orders. Thanks. Please help me...
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Account Suspended Indefinitely by ebay. What about remitance ?

If you've entered the shipping details, you'll get the remittance. But if you haven't, then you won't because the refund will be automatically initiated by eBay's system and there's no way to stop it. In normal cases, the buyer can cancel the refund if he receives the item, but if your account is suspended then even that option is not available to buyers. For such orders, you'll have to contact the buyers and request them to transfer the money directly to your bank account, but I'm sure most of them won't bother with it. 

Good luck on trying to find out why your account was suspended....the only answer you'll receive is the dreaded - We can't disclose the reasons due to eBay policies. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Account Suspended Indefinitely by ebay. What about remitance ?

Then its great. I have entered shipping details. yaa i know i just called and customer representative says. " I know what you did, but i cannot tell you as per ebay policies". If person had done something wrong until he knows what wrong he did how he will try to change himself ?

Ebay is very EGO.......never listen to its customer. Specially sellers. They think...one seller will go and other 10 will come. But soon the game will change. Already Flipkart had changed the indian market by selling 1 Billion Dollar items in 1 year. I hope such sites should be more n more so at last ebay egoist will know what  they did wrong...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply