ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

eBay made a huge promise and even sent excel sheets projecting how the sales will increase after listing fees !

Just a quick survey !

My sales has nose dived, my sales has reduces by 40% !!

HAS ANY SELLERS SALES INCREASED AFTER LISTING FEES ?
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

Not as expected. Has increased a little but have to pay more for listing every month compared to earlier fees.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

So, that means the profit has gone down !!!
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

techniwas
Community Member
1) By charging listing fees ebay has made the content clean and easy for existing buyers. For increase in sales we need either two things to happen

a) Miraculous change in attitude of existing buyers to start buying on ebay more

b) Getting new buyers/member to ebay.

By charging listing fees i don't feel any of these happen significantly.

TechiE
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

Dear Nitro_Fashion ,

we are very happy with the move of eBay to charge listing fees, as it has done lots of thing on eBay. please check the summery.

1. Due to listing fees unwanted & miscalculated listing are ended , it has given more exposer to our genuine listing on search.

2. Our sales are Double in may & June , its crossing 100k .

3. Due to good listings UPI is also going down day by day.

4. Excel sheets are very good tools for us to maintain our sales projection.

5. Due to Account manager our sales are going up also they are very help full.from last 3 months we have not received any Disputes.it shows we are moving up.

Above all points shows our firm is enjoying good sales on eBay now.

We are very happy with all the eBay features as due to it our sales are going up.as a true seller we need good sales.

If your product is good , your listing is good , Your price is good then u will definitely find buyers.

Do not blem eBay for any sales reduction , As your feedback has showing impact on your sales .Try to improve service & solve the issue with buyers so -ve feedback will removed it will help lot.

we hope genuine seller will agree with us.

thank you.

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

My Dear Co Sellers

I am quite positive with the Indroduction of the listings fees. One day this has to be done. Its better that its has been applicable now.

On sales Point ! i am more into international sales and getting a termendous response. My UPI rate is drastically low in comaprison to other sellers. In the listings fee era Market reasearch is a very crucial factor.

Sales on the other hand also depends upon what one is selling !! sellers listing junk items or items which are normally available in every nook and corner of the country will fetch low sales. Again i would say to get good sales you should have to do a lots of market research........... definetely one can get good results and great sales

Dear nitro Fasion

change the way you deal with your customers give them some personal touch make them feel special send some cheap freeebees with every sold product definetely your buyer will be back to you for more of you ,

you can explore the International market there is vast scope for any kind of products on various sites across ebay.

Even listings fees is low on ebay.in in comparison to other ebay sites and i think it is perfect for the Indian sellers and buyers. Listings fees on the other sites can be as much as Rs 25 mimimum and still there you will not get sales. then you have you use Market research that what sells and what not and have to list according to the deamnd of the market and buyers.

My Excell sheets shown good results and good sales for the last previous months. that can also be judged by my feedbacks.

So cheer Up Guys !!!! Find some other way out to survive in this world's Largest Online Marketplace ............!!!!!
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

Hi!

I feel that the sales are good after the introduction of listing fees. Non serious competitors have vanished and there is less junk across categories. Even I agree with what punjabimall said, that items that are available in every nook and corner of the country wont sell fast.

Only those items sell fast which are not available easily. We have to work hard for that and sell something unique. In my category I always notice that the cell phones which are available every where offline don’t have a good demand. But the discontinued models or rare ones have a good demand online. Or else the price should be good.

dear nitro_fashion, i noticed that there are some complaints on your feedback page. i have always noticed that 99.99% of buyers on eBay are highly qualified and high class people. They expect good service and good product and of a high quality. It should be backed up with good customer service and above all the product should be the best without defects.

If we care for the customers the over all experience will be good and I think it should be better for the future.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

techniwas
Community Member
hmmm i remember something

Rule #1

If you don't take care of the customer, Someone else will !!

TechiE
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

I went to the recent ebay Meet and what I saw opened my eyes !

All uncles and unties above the age of 35 !!

ebay is the place for uncle and aunties and not for young people !

These oldies buy only computer Items and stuff like that !

ecommerce is yet to mature in india !
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

ATTENTION SELLERS !!!!

The problem is marketing ! ebay sucks in marketing... !

For the same number of products my rediff sales is 15 times for that of ebay !

Today sachin from ebay called and I explicitly told him ebay is not doing enough for marketing !

You look at ebay.com and every seller is getting enough order to get 20K feedback, why not in ebay.in ??

Ok number of buyer is more in ebay.com but so are seller !!

My baazee sales were almost 10 times what it is in ebay now !The current demography in ebay are people who buy mostly electronics. Good for sellers who sell electronics but what about other sellers !!

Due to the current fee sellers only sell which is guaranteed to sell rather than unique products !

Just because I got 3 negative ratings doesn't mean I don't care for customer ! Most of my sales are repeat order from buyers from earlier times !

eBay is badly managed no doubt about it ! It has gone downhill from the baazee days!
Message 10 of 11
latest reply