cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY body facing LSP allotment issues in Power shipping today??

Today ebay Powershipping Computer is acting strangely ! 

Proper Ahmedabad pincode -Paid order value Rs 9000 -direct ship instead of usual Bluedart. Smiley Mad(checked with Bluedart -they do have servicer for that pincode) 

Then next Durgapur piad order rs 1500(west bengal) DTDC powership for  the 1st time out of Hyderabad (instead of usual Aramex for west bengal-we have opted that  we dont want DTDC in powership).Man Mad

Then the next paid order for a proper delhi pincode - Thank God  Powership Fedex.Smiley Happy

And then next proper Delhi order   No powership-direct ship.......!! Man SadComedy central ??

Got thro powership phones after trying ....(powership cell -not the 4 land line no's )- I was told technical difficulties . No over riding possible. If I offer refund will antagonise buyer. so shipping two direct  via DTDC Franchaisee & 1 fedex powership. Got to wait when powership DTDC will come for pick up.!Man Frustrated

How do I exclude /ban non powership orders in settings?? I dont want any Non powewrship /direct ship orders. 

just Fedex/bluedart /aramex will do. if I loose sales from interiors ok.

How to exclude DTDC from my powership settings??

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

To complete the day ...shortly after a direct ship allotmemnt ,next order to Delhi pincode-Powership Bluedart !!

Already same day shipped both powership allotted bluedart & fedex . Sent the direct high value order by DTDC plus instead of ordinary DTDC. 3  pounds weight external HDD  .so shelled out Rs 300 instead of max Rs 145 in powership. Rs 150 additional expense. but DTDC plus always 2nd day delivery  & very safe.other Direct ship order also sent by ordinary AIR  DTDC (Rs 50)

only DTDc powership order waiting for pick up after marking ready to ship.

Just another day in powership chaos paradise.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hello, 

If you list your item in sub category "OTHER" in any of your product, your shipment would not be assign to any LSP as per new category changes on July. 

I had faced similar issue, later on I have changed all the product category and now it is working fine.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have told ebay I don't want anyone except FEDEX. Yet they will not do anything.

So, either don't join powership. Or if you join, then suffer.

- No pickups

- No connections

- Over charging

- delayed delivery

- Just sit and write emails and hope that someone will do their job.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

If Iam listing say a iphone 5 cover under Mobile Accessories --Pouches/Fitted covers ---How do I list in "other"?

I see OTHER option is available in "EVERYTHING" else only.

will out product come in search? will they apply correct FVF fees etc?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

due to some category shuffling order was coming as non powership, i think it has been fixed now

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have also seen that one time the consignment was allotted to BlueDart express and to the same address next time there was no allotment to powership at all. It can never be a computer mistake. I shipped the consignment through the same Bluedart under my personal account. Likewise, few consignment to Delhi was allotted to FEDEX and few other was not at all allotted to Powership, I had to ship by Speedpost. Computer cannot discreetly allot. It can do mistakes but mistakes will have repetition if done by computer. It is definitely man made.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You may be right in your keen observation about Logistic Powership allotments -Wintrust !

Another small fact Iam noticing in the past few weeks-------Iam selling light weight Mobile covers mostly. (item weight 100gm & with packing lessthan 250gm)

earlier Fedex used to charge  Rs 37 & Bluedart used to charge  eiether rs 37 or rs 46.

Now for the same model-ebay is mentioning 500gm weight in the label for Fedex & Fedex is charging me Rs 46-48 & Bluedart is charging me Rs 37 as the label says 250gm.

May be 250 gm slot has BEEN REMOVED BY/for  FEDEX??

Few days 5 to 10 orders all Fedex -I shell out Rs 11/ order more.

Some days all Bluedart --so I save Rs 11 per order. (Anyway most of my orders are shipped same day & I do get Fast ship discount ranging from Rs 5 to 50 ( some times shipping fee recovered !!) Man Happy

Message 8 of 8
latest reply