selling restriction

our Item Not Received Rate status is action takenThe restriction that will be applied to your account :NO SELLING PRIVILEGEWill my account instate again? A lot of shortcomings have been made in calculating our account. And all the cases open on our account. We have delivered all the orders. And all orders are delivered within 4 to 5 days of case opening. And in one case the item was already delivered. And when we sent the delivery proof to Buer. So Buer also accepted. That I had opened this case by mistake. Due to all these cases BBE rating became high. And selling privilege was imposed on my account. It is very little our fault. And all our orders are shipped via EGS via FedEx. And due to the delay of the shipping company, the order could not be delivered to the buyer on time. That's why my BBE rating became high. Now you tell me what we should do.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

selling restriction

Dear elitegemstones,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are sorry to know about the issue faced by you on your eBay account with the BBE rate being high due to high item not received rate. We understand your concern since as state by you the orders were delivered to the buyers. 

At this give time, please note that the INR evaluation happens every Monday on a fortnightly basis. It would be great if you could ensure that your existing transactions are completed on time, ensuring that your buyers stay updated on every step of the delivery to avoid any INR requests being opened by the buyers. 

Your account would be reviewed as per the INR evaluation window and the necessary actions would be applied on the account. Click here to read about the Shipping Performance Policy – Item Not Received Rate.

For support we request you to reach out to eBay customer support team at : https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000

Regards,

eBay Team

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

selling restriction

Selling privilege restriction has been imposed on our account due to which we are not able to sell right now Total 7 cases were open on our account in which 1 item was delivered on time but 6 items were delivered after the estimated delivery date. We have not given refund to any buyer Our all 7 items have been delivered to our buyer's. Can you tell me how long this selling privilege restriction will remain on our account and It is written in your policy that (What should I do if my account has been restricted due to its performance issues? Will the action be removed if my INR% improves in the next evaluation cycle.)

See attached policy pictureImportant 1.JPG

Message 3 of 3
latest reply