cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay's Deduction of FedEx Invoices Creating Challenges for Sellers in Closing Export Invoices.

I am writing to share a concerning experience that many sellers, including myself, are facing on eBay. It has come to my attention that eBay deducts FedEx invoices from sellers' payouts, leading to significant difficulties in closing export invoices at the bank and generating the necessary e-BRC (Export Realization Certificate). Allow me to illustrate my recent experience to highlight the issue:

On April 2nd, 2023, I received an order on eBay worth 1000 USD. However, when I received my payout, several deductions were made:

1. Logistics billing for the previous month (March 2023): 600 USD
  2. Store Renewal fees for April 2023: 50 USD
  3. Payoneer Commission on 1000 USD: 123 USD

The total deductions amounted to 773 USD, leaving me with only 227 USD in payout. As you can see, the net amount received is significantly lower than the original export value of 1000 USD.

This poses a serious challenge for sellers like me who need to close the export bill at the bank. The bank requires the full invoice amount to be settled against the payment received, but the low payout from eBay makes it impossible to close the export bill satisfactorily.

I believe this issue needs urgent attention from eBay to ensure a fair and transparent process for sellers. Deducting such a large proportion from the payout can severely impact our ability to conduct international business and may lead to unnecessary complications in export transactions.

I request eBay to review this policy and find a more reasonable and seller-friendly approach to handle these deductions. Sellers should receive a payout that reflects the actual export value, minus legitimate fees, so that they can comfortably close their export invoices at the bank.

I encourage fellow sellers who have faced similar challenges to share their experiences, and together, let's raise our voices to bring about a positive change in eBay's payout policies.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay's Deduction of FedEx Invoices Creating Challenges for Sellers in Closing Export Invoices.

Do you know ? DHL and FedEx removed Peak surcharge officially or emergency surcharge. But sadly only we eBay sellers are still paying these charges. I asked eBay team they said, It is bit complicated and difficult.

We all sellers should request the team to act on that.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Do you know ? DHL and FedEx removed Peak surcharge officially or emergency surcharge. But sadly only we eBay sellers are still paying these charges. I asked eBay team they said, It is bit complicated and difficult.

We all sellers should request the team to act on that.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply