No Contact Of Ebay India Customer Care / No Body Call Me Yet

Hello Ebay Team. Why There is No Customer Care Number / Email Ids Of Any Ebay India Customer Care. I Want To Sell On Ebay. But No Body Contact Me Yet Also Lots Of Emails Send On Inselling@ebay.com But No Reply From Them From Last 12 Days. I Try My Self Step By Step By Videos. How Ebay Indian Seller Work On Ebay? Can You Plz Help Me On This. Thank You Rajesh Kumar

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: No Contact Of Ebay India Customer Care / No Body Call Me Yet

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here. Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Community Moderator

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Not Working Link

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi, 

You can try this one.

Cheers, 

Community moderator 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

OCS Not Working. No Link To Contact. Can Anyone Help To Find An Account Manager. How Ebay India Work Dont Know.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Dear royal.riders,

Greetings from team eBay!

We are sorry to know about your issue and will certainly try to help you here. We understand that you are trying to sell on eBay from India. Please do note that as a Cross Border Trade Seller from India you can only export on eBay.

It would be great if you can let us know the exact issue faced by you for e.g not able to complete the seller registration, issue with Payoneer registration, unable to list etc. It will help us to provide you the guidance accordingly.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Unable To Access Ebay Global Shipping Without Account Manager

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

No Reply Yet For The Reply. How Ebay Work Dont Know. But I Guess There is No Customer Care Service Here.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Dear  royal.riders,

Greetings from team eBay.

Your query on activating your eBay Global Shipping account has been sent further and you can expect to hear from the team soon.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 9 of 9
latest reply