GSTIN & PAN not accepting for India

Hello 

We are trying to register our company Dycon Earthmovers & Heavy equipments LLP situated out of Kolhapur, Maharashtra, INDIA - 416001.

We are stuck in PAN & GSTIN no acceptance, I checked several times but its showing error please provide valid GSTIN no.

Please find the attached screenshot for reference and let us know how can we proceed further?

Dycon ebay error.jpg

Regards

Dycon Earthmovers 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: GSTIN & PAN not accepting for India

tha-mart
Community Member

u want prove your are a loyal seller and buyer , i am facing a same problem 

READ THIS : https://www.ebay.in/pages/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

TWO WAY 

1.Concact ebay submit your id proof -100%                                    (but contact and submite is very rare-keep trying)

2.login for atleast 90 days -50%

if u successfully register means help me to registration

if it helpful hit like button

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Dear dyconearthmoversh-0,

Inorder to start selling on eBay and complete the KYC process, please visit the following link to understand the registration process:

https://sellglobal.ebay.in/seller-center/start-selling/ 

Regards
eBay IN CBT Team

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Before replying please at least check my mentioned issue.
As I am seller from India the GSTIN no which is valid one is not accepted by your website ebay.in

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Dear Seller,

i think you have to change "Business Type". Try to registered after charge "Business Type".

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Dear dyconearthmoversh-0,

We do regret the inconvenience.

As per the error message attached it looks like the form being filled by you is as per the old eBay registration flow.  As per the new registration flow you need to upload  the details of GSTIN & IEC on the Payoneer portal first and then you need to update the same in your eBay account via the "Account Settings" section. Also note that the entire onboarding of the seller is done on eBay.com and the KYC updation is done on the Payoneer site.  The link provided will guide you on what exactly needs to be done.

Incase you still have any further queries, please feel free to connect with the eBay customer support team. Or you can simply follow the new process (as mentioned in the link shared earlier) and register for a new account. 

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

https://sellglobal.ebay.in/seller-center/start-selling/ 

I have followed the same procedure of login with otp, fill details, registered with payoneer.
However it still says your kyc is incomplete
And i tried to resubmit again, this time it says gst number is valid, 
Kindly guide what is to be done

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

kingsarmor
Community Member

Please try to open in another browser or at "Incognito Window Tab" ...Clear your all cookies. 

- Check there is no space before or after your GST No. .. Do not copy paste from any where ..Type each letter there. 

or - Select different business type. It can be change later.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply