(Issue) Broken Link Between Ebay Website and LSP Site - No Data Syncing

At the moment, ebay cannot sync data with the LSP site. This is having the following effects:

1) Cannot ship orders - Even though orders have been picked up and show up on the LSP site, the ebay site still shows these orders as "pending shipment/pickup confirmation". I called customer care and the only solution they give me is to mail a scanned copy of manifest. I tried to explain to them that it was a technical issue(data sync link is broken) but they claim ignorance.

2) Already shipped orders nearing deadline - Even if the order has been delivered as shown on the LSP site, the ebay site continues to treat it as "still in transit" obviously because link is broken. Refreshing the paisapay page a hundred times does not solve anything. Contacting powership team is a headache. Some executives have the account privilege to flag the order as "delivered" immediately after looking at LSP site. But some other executives don't this have account privilege so it becomes a ticket pending review by yet another privileged executive across the order.

3) No delivery confirmation - No remittance

4) Spending unexpected hours on phone with CC requesting basic things. In my experience, this is a 50-50. Some requests are executed in real-time and others end up as filed requests awaiting review without time bounds.

I'm not sure if this sync issue is account specific.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: (Issue) Broken Link Between Ebay Website and LSP Site - No Data Syncing

I have shipped 2 Shipments through Fedex Courier through Vijawayada Branch on 1-10-2014 and 2 shipements on dated 4-10-2014. Though the pickup is done by courier people, So far they are not updated the pickup status. When we call them , they are saying that the online tracking software server have gone down. Even after 7 days my orders status is still showing as " Ready to Ship" and few as " Refund Initiated by the system"

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

My fedex order still in transit has not received updates since 1st oct.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Issue fixed

Ebay site successfully syncing data from LSP site

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Yes, they are working now

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same problem since Friday Oct 17th till now sunday OCT 19th..

FRIDAY & saturday successfully shipped orders by Bluedart still showing unshipped & we have to reply all the buyers angry mails giving then bluedart website link(thieir order page does not show AWB as it is stioll showing Ready to ship only !! Monday's remittance is going to be affected as deliveries made on friday & saturday are still showing shipped !!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hello,

Same issue was with ARAMAX. So I contacted the eBay co-ordinator of Aramax and he said that eBay is not sending them the related information to connect the parcel. After which I contacted eBay regarding this and they replied is that if RTS is done before 10.30am then eBay sends the related information to the LPS and the connection is done the same day.
However this is not happening.
This issue is affecting the ratings. I have buyers giving me Neurtal ratings stating that the purchase was done on 11th and the seller dispatched the parcel on 15th.
Thanks to the irregular connection facility provided.
I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY DOES eBay experiment with Powership and mess it up.

@paylessindia wrote:

Same problem since Friday Oct 17th till now sunday OCT 19th..

FRIDAY & saturday successfully shipped orders by Bluedart still showing unshipped & we have to reply all the buyers angry mails giving then bluedart website link(thieir order page does not show AWB as it is stioll showing Ready to ship only !! Monday's remittance is going to be affected as deliveries made on friday & saturday are still showing shipped !!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Same problem with my orders as well.. i shipped orders on 19th OCT (Blue Dart) and still the status is "Ready to ship". I have started receiving neutral feedbacks from buyer for late delivery....what is seller fault in this...this will inturn effect our performance and then seller standard...eBay should consider these delays and rever the impacts on sellers.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

now the link working just click "Ready to Ship" and then it will update the shipping details

check it

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ebay id: (rearitems)

2) Already shipped orders nearing deadline - Even if the order has been delivered as shown on the LSP site, the ebay site continues to treat it as "still in transit" obviously because link is broken. Refreshing the paisapay page a hundred times does not solve anything. Contacting powership team is a headache. Some executives have the account privilege to flag the order as "delivered" immediately after looking at LSP site. But some other executives don't this have account privilege so it becomes a ticket pending review by yet another privileged executive across the order.

3) No delivery confirmation - No remittance

4) Spending unexpected hours on phone with CC requesting basic things. In my experience, this is a 50-50. Some requests are executed in real-time and others end up as filed requests awaiting review without time bounds.

I'm not sure if this sync issue is account specific.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply
Group details
PowerShip Seller
PowerShip Seller
88 members Open Group Since ‎03-11-2013 06:11 PM