cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order not confirmed but money deducted from my bank account i request you to please refund my money.

I was trying to book battery of panasonic eluga a mobile during payment i was paying from my online net banking and while booking. there is session expire happen and order is not confirm but MONEY IS DEDUCTED from My bank Account. I have attached the bank online statement so please see and refund money as far as possbile. i was waiting for refunding from 10th Dec,2016. I was booking on 10th Dec,2016. this happen on this day & Till Now i have not received any refund from you. So please refund money.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

order not confirmed but money deducted from my bank account i request you to please refund my money.

if no paispay id is generated but your account debited -system will auto refund . might take 2 weeks . 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I was trying to book battery of samsung j2 mobile on dated 31-3-17 during payment there is session expire happen and order is not confirm but MONEY IS DEDUCTED from My ICICI Credit card. so please see and refund money as far as possbile. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was trying to book battery of samsung j2 mobile on dated 31-3-17 during payment there is session expire happen and order is not confirm but MONEY IS DEDUCTED from My ICICI Credit card. so please see and refund money as far as possbile. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply