Item not received and refund on hold

Item still not received and refund request put on hold. I already made a claim with Claim no  24782845 and the paisa Pay ID:- 43677998674 for seller ID:- classic.online.store foritem Name :- New L1 R1 Trigger Buttons Replacement Parts For PS4 Controller. And I also contact with dtdc several times but no information found for item received at their office too so carefully look into the matter. Please
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The worst product by in ebay thus was rise the claim could be closed the not contact my mobile number it has close claim please reopen my account again sir
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Still I am not received my product so i raise a claim regarding refund but my refund is put on hold from long time ago may i know why please refund my money as soon as possible.

Claim ID: 2403254
PaisaPay ID: 43772380236

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Refund not received. Where's my DD. Dena hai to do or ye 100℅ guaranty nikal do. Closed your company and selling products.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Refund not receive. I also have same problem they all are trouble ing to give money back 3 and half month is gone eBay what is doing eBay .I thing eBay is fake .

Message 5 of 5
latest reply