i need email id of head

khal3087
Community Member

Hello Team,

I had purchased iteam with order number : 38692568434  its shipped with below detail : 

Courier Name :FEDEX
Date of Shipping :25-Feb-2015
AWB Number :780253591508
Your Contact Number: 9033262208

The estimated delivery date for your item is 28-Feb-2015.

I had word with courier company they infomed saler hadnt handover pracel yet to us please talk to him .. 

I had emailed him twice till now i didnt got any reply nor parcel .. 

i had chat with ebay chat support they infomred me : 

Samina S.
I regret to inform you that once the transaction is successfully completed then neither you can cancel the transaction nor eBay can cancel the transaction.

It is just fooling us i need email id of head of ebay ... 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: i need email id of head

If the delivery deadline is not met, you can claim a refund.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

will you pay with interest amount for 15 days ?for not delivering item till deadline ?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

till now there is no details of my parcel on fedex ... 

What is problem ? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Till now i didnt get my item as well no reply on emails ... i got message in morning my product will be delivered before 18th march... What the hell you are doing? I want refund i told you many time still why you are shipping my product???????????? Product has been shipped on 25th i will get same almost after month ??? this is service ebay provide ... i ordered product on 24th ..... please refund this today only else i need to go with media with this all mail and chat that 1) : ebay cant take complain before max delivery time 2): cant take cancellation before 10 days of order 3): no proper reply from any of customer support 4): as per support employee saler can enter shipping date even though its not shipped 5): shipping emails and pickup detail emails which i got that is auto generated and not any relation with any of acutal shipment .... This is service you all are providing ...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply