fake paisa pay ?????????

Dear ebay.in

With reference to under trailed e mail mentioned consignment details i want to drag your kind attention on the serious fact regarding my Ebay order no.Paisapay ID 34940943207
as per the tracking it was showing that the said item was shipped in time on 09.11.2013 and was reached at kankavali DotZot Courier Centre on 18 Nov 2013 & 12:59PM but till today 25.11.2013 i didnt received the item . I have contacted to dotzot courier centre Kankavli 4-5 times about the enquiry of the above mentioned courier number .  But he / she didnt responded at all . Now either i want my money back OR want the product at earliest 

Now for the betterment of ebay..in I sincerely requesting to ebay.in to think twice while shipping their items through dotzot courier again because i usually purchasing from other websites which are using fedex and bluedart courier . And provided the really really a quick and timed delivery.
PLEASE E BAY.IN THINK ON THIS MATTER SINCERELY AS YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND ALSO YOU MAY SUFFER FROM CANCELLATION AND REFUND OF ORDERS DUE TO THECARELESS DOTZOT COURIER SERVICE. also this kind of incidents may spread the rumors about the ebay.in in prospecting buyers which will definately turns into loosing the buyers in a big quantum  

also DELAY in the delivery by DOTZOT would seriously impact to the sellers which are using the ebay platform to sale their goods BECAUSE ORDERS MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO LATE DELIVERY AND which will turn into the loss of Sellers 

I hope i am doing the whistle blowing task in this regard as i loves and TRUST theebay.in than any other shopping website .

now i requesting to you to kindly revert back on my matter early and process the refund as early as possible please 

--
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

fake paisa pay ?????????

anshuman.o
Community Member
Has it solved
Message 2 of 2
latest reply